|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
(c) Seven times.
(d) Four times.
2. Who is Sal?
(a) Miranda's best friend.
(b) Richard's son.
(c) Miranda's brother.
(d) The landlord.
3. Who is Miranda's mother's friend who lives in the apartment building?
4. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
5. What is notable about Quack?
(a) He is homeless.
(b) He has really long arms.
(c) He is very tall.
(d) He has very long hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda discover when she comes home from school one day?
2. Who begins to have lunch with Miranda and Annemarie?
3. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
4. Who is Richard?
5. What grade is Marcus in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the ceramic bank and what does it contain?
2. What is Miranda's job when she helps out in the school office?
3. Who is Quack and how does Miranda know him?
4. What are the circumstances in which Miranda becomes friends with Annemarie?
5. What is the nature of Miranda's mother's relationship with Richard?
6. Explain Miranda's mother's situation regarding her job and personal life.
7. What does Miranda's mother think is the only good thing about living in their apartment building?
8. What is the content of the mysterious notes and who is writing them?
9. Who is Colin and what job does he get for himself, Miranda and Annemarie?
10. Describe Annemarie's father and the special attention he provides for his daughter.
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)