|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miranda find a note in Chapter 17?
(a) In her purse.
(b) Sticking out of her school books.
(c) In the pocket of her coat.
(d) In her backpack.
2. What grade is Marcus in?
3. What does Louisa regularly bring to Miranda's mother?
(a) Coffee cake.
(c) Lists from the day's Pyramid show.
4. What television show does Miranda's mother enjoy?
(a) The Price is Right.
(b) Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
(c) The $20,000 Pyramid.
5. How did Quack get his nickname?
(a) He has odd behavior.
(b) He is really funny.
(c) He has a honking laugh.
(d) It rhymes with his last name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda's mother take from her job?
2. How does Miranda know the boy in #63?
3. Who is Colin?
4. Who punched the person in #39?
5. When do Colin, Miranda and Annemarie work at the shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Quack and how does Miranda know him?
2. What does Miranda think she is named after?
3. Who is Marcus and what is his opinion on the book that Miranda always carries with her?
4. Who is the main character of WHEN YOU REACH ME?
5. What do Miranda and Richard do with Miranda's mother each evening?
6. What is the premise of WHEN YOU REACH ME?
7. Where does Miranda find the first note and what is its content?
8. What does Miranda do when she encounters someone who frightens her?
9. What are the two notes that Miranda finds and why are they so unsettling for Miranda?
10. What is the content of the mysterious notes and who is writing them?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)