|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The date on which Miranda's mother will be asked to appear on a TV show is predicted accurately via _____________.
(a) a dream.
(b) a psychic prediction.
(c) a horoscope.
(d) a note.
2. Where does the person in #50 ask Miranda to go?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the fair.
(c) To the library.
(d) To her house.
3. Miranda always carries around a book about ___________________.
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) time travel.
4. What is Annemarie's father's profession?
(b) Talk show host.
(c) Medical illustrator.
5. Miranda thinks she is named after ____________________.
(a) a criminal.
(b) her mother's childhood friend.
(c) a mythical creature.
(d) a small town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
2. What does Miranda discover when she comes home from school one day?
3. Who is Sal's mother?
4. Who is Sal?
5. Who is one of the kids that Miranda escorts in #62?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Miranda's encounter with the boy who punched Sal the day after Sal was hurt.
2. Where do Miranda and her mother keep a spare key to the apartment?
3. What is Miranda's job when she helps out in the school office?
4. Why is Miranda startled upon returning home from school one day?
5. What has Miranda not noticed about Sal's behavior lately that might indicate that he wanted to withdraw from her for awhile?
6. Who is Colin and what job does he get for himself, Miranda and Annemarie?
7. Where does Miranda find the first note and what is its content?
8. Explain Miranda's mother's situation regarding her job and personal life.
9. What does Miranda think she is named after?
10. Describe what happens when Miranda sees Sal get punched by a big boy on the street.
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)