|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Quack?
(a) The mailman.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) The funny kid in class.
(d) The landlord.
2. How does Miranda think her mother can get a lot of money?
(a) By getting a loan.
(b) By marrying her boyfriend.
(c) By selling the house.
(d) By going on the game show.
3. What is Miranda looking at which has come in the mail from TV show producers?
4. What does Miranda do after each of the meetings in #26?
(a) Calls new tenants.
(b) Meets with the accountant.
(c) Writes a letter to the landlord.
(d) Creates a party menu.
5. Miranda's mother is __________________.
(a) a chef.
(b) an artist.
(c) a singer.
(d) a single parent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda help her mother to practice?
2. What is notable about Quack?
3. From whom does Miranda receive the notes?
4. Where does the person in #50 ask Miranda to go?
5. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sal and what is his role in Miranda's life?
2. Where does Miranda find the first note and what is its content?
3. What is the premise of WHEN YOU REACH ME?
4. What are the circumstances in which Miranda becomes friends with Annemarie?
5. How does the motif of time travel become introduced in the story?
6. What does Miranda do when she encounters someone who frightens her?
7. What does Miranda think she is named after?
8. What does Miranda compare the game show postcard to in Chapter 1?
9. Who is the main character of WHEN YOU REACH ME?
10. Why is Miranda startled upon returning home from school one day?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)