|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miranda find the item in #82?
(a) In a bag of rolls.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) On the counter.
(d) By the sink.
2. What does Miranda's mother think about the note?
(a) She thinks it was intended for someone else.
(b) She thinks it is mysterious.
(c) She thinks it is threatening.
(d) She thinks it is a love note.
3. Why could Miranda's mother not finish her university education?
(a) She ran out of money.
(b) She lost interest.
(c) She had a baby.
(d) She got ill.
4. Where has Miranda's mother hidden a key to the apartment?
(a) In the fire hose down the hall.
(b) In a pot by the door.
(c) Under the doormat.
(d) Under a rock in the grass.
5. Where does Miranda's mother work?
(b) Law office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miranda feel about Annemarie's father?
2. What does Miranda's mother say is the only good thing about their apartment?
3. Who is one of the kids that Miranda escorts in #62?
4. What do Miranda and her mother note is missing later that evening?
5. What type of television show is the show in #2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Annemarie, Colin and Miranda fired from their jobs and what do they do to try to get them back?
2. What is one of the things Miranda's mother would like to do with the money if she should win at the game show?
3. Who is the main character of WHEN YOU REACH ME?
4. What does Miranda's mother think is the only good thing about living in their apartment building?
5. How does the homeless man save Sal in Chapter 45?
6. What is the Quack's reaction when he sees Marcus on the street?
7. What are some of the things that Julia does to annoy Miranda and Annemarie?
8. What do Miranda and Richard do with Miranda's mother each evening?
9. What are the two notes that Miranda finds and why are they so unsettling for Miranda?
10. What does Miranda find under the mailbox where the homeless man lays his head to sleep?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)