|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got punched one day on the way home from school?
2. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
(a) Sal is in love.
(b) Miranda wants a girl for a friend.
(c) Miranda does not want to go steady.
(d) Sal got punched.
3. Who hosted the show in #2?
(a) Dick Clark.
(b) Meredieth Viera.
(c) Bob Barker.
(d) Regis Philbin.
4. What does Miranda's mother take from her job?
(a) Office supplies.
(b) Leftover food.
(c) Toilet tissue.
(d) Cell phone.
5. What is Miranda looking at which has come in the mail from TV show producers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
2. Who is Colin?
3. Miranda always carries around a book about ___________________.
4. Miranda is charged with taking kids to __________________ at the back of school.
5. What unique habit does Quack have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the circumstances in which Miranda becomes friends with Annemarie?
2. What does Miranda do when she encounters someone who frightens her?
3. Where do Miranda and her mother keep a spare key to the apartment?
4. What is Miranda's job when she helps out in the school office?
5. What do Miranda and Richard do with Miranda's mother each evening?
6. What is the content of the mysterious notes and who is writing them?
7. Who is Sal and what is his role in Miranda's life?
8. Describe Miranda's encounter with the boy who punched Sal the day after Sal was hurt.
9. Describe what happens when Miranda sees Sal get punched by a big boy on the street.
10. What are the two notes that Miranda finds and why are they so unsettling for Miranda?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)