|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miranda know the boy in #63?
(a) He is in her art class.
(b) He is the one who punched Sal.
(c) He is hall monitor during third period.
(d) He was in her kindergarten class.
2. What is Miranda's mother's current job?
3. What does Miranda help her mother to practice?
(d) Game show questions.
4. What does Miranda do after each of the meetings in #26?
(a) Meets with the accountant.
(b) Creates a party menu.
(c) Writes a letter to the landlord.
(d) Calls new tenants.
5. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
(a) Miranda wants a girl for a friend.
(b) Sal is in love.
(c) Sal got punched.
(d) Miranda does not want to go steady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the person in #39 tell Miranda after the person was punched?
2. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
3. How does Miranda feel about Annemarie's father?
4. What has Miranda been asked to do in one of the mystery notes?
5. The date on which Miranda's mother will be asked to appear on a TV show is predicted accurately via _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the content of the mysterious notes and who is writing them?
2. What does Miranda's mother think is the only good thing about living in their apartment building?
3. Where does Miranda find the first note and what is its content?
4. What is Miranda's job when she helps out in the school office?
5. What does Miranda do when she encounters someone who frightens her?
6. What does Miranda compare the game show postcard to in Chapter 1?
7. Why is Miranda startled upon returning home from school one day?
8. Who is Colin and what job does he get for himself, Miranda and Annemarie?
9. What is the premise of WHEN YOU REACH ME?
10. Explain Miranda's mother's situation regarding her job and personal life.
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)