|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miranda's mother work?
(a) Law office.
2. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
(a) Seven times.
(b) Four times.
3. What is notable about Quack?
(a) He has really long arms.
(b) He is homeless.
(c) He is very tall.
(d) He has very long hair.
4. Who is Quack?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) The mailman.
(c) The funny kid in class.
(d) The landlord.
5. Miranda is charged with taking kids to __________________ at the back of school.
(a) art class.
(b) the cooking kitchen.
(c) the auto mechanic's shop.
(d) the dentist's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sal?
2. How does Miranda feel about her apartment?
3. What do Miranda and her mother note is missing later that evening?
4. What is the time period for WHEN YOU REACH ME?
5. Even though Miranda's mother is close to Richard she refuses to give him ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the circumstances in which Miranda becomes friends with Annemarie?
2. How does Miranda learn about Annemarie's disease?
3. What does Miranda do when she encounters someone who frightens her?
4. Describe what happens when Miranda sees Sal get punched by a big boy on the street.
5. Who is Sal and what is his role in Miranda's life?
6. Where does Miranda find the first note and what is its content?
7. When does Miranda finally understand what the writer of the notes meant when he said he was coming to save her friend?
8. What does Sal tell Miranda about why he wanted to not be friends for awhile?
9. What is the Quack's reaction when he sees Marcus on the street?
10. What does Miranda finally realize about Marcus and Julia?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)