|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to have lunch with Miranda and Annemarie?
2. What unique habit does Quack have?
(a) He can do one-handed cartwheels.
(b) He reads with his eyes closed.
(c) He sleeps with his head under a mailbox.
(d) He can burp the Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
4. What does Miranda's mother take from her job?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Toilet tissue.
(c) Office supplies.
(d) Leftover food.
5. What meeting is held each month in the apartment building?
(a) A hospitality meeting.
(b) A tenants meeting.
(c) A budget meeting.
(d) A safety meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of television show is the show in #2?
2. What was Miranda's mother's career goal?
3. What is one of the things on Miranda's mother's list of things she would do if she won the game show money?
4. What is the topic of the note found in #75?
5. How does Miranda know the boy in #63?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Miranda help to hide Marcus after the homeless man saved Sal?
2. What does Sal tell Miranda about why he wanted to not be friends for awhile?
3. What are some of the things that Julia does to annoy Miranda and Annemarie?
4. What is the significance of the third note which Miranda finds in her coat pocket?
5. What do Miranda and Richard do with Miranda's mother each evening?
6. Describe what happens when Miranda sees Sal get punched by a big boy on the street.
7. How does Miranda change the way she views people after the way the sandwich shop owner treated Julia?
8. Why are Annemarie, Colin and Miranda fired from their jobs and what do they do to try to get them back?
9. What is Miranda's job when she helps out in the school office?
10. What do Marcus and Julia attempt to explain to Miranda one day?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)