|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
2. Who punched the person in #39?
(a) A big boy.
3. Who is Quack?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The mailman.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) The funny kid in class.
4. The author of the notes wants Miranda to mention ________________ in a story.
(a) her career goals.
(b) her favorite color.
(c) her birthday.
(d) the location of a spare key.
5. Miranda thinks she is named after ____________________.
(a) a criminal.
(b) a mythical creature.
(c) her mother's childhood friend.
(d) a small town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Miranda's mother not finish her university education?
2. What does Miranda help her mother to practice?
3. What is one of the things on Miranda's mother's list of things she would do if she won the game show money?
4. Where does Miranda find the item in #82?
5. How did Quack get his nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Miranda and her mother keep a spare key to the apartment?
2. What does Miranda compare the game show postcard to in Chapter 1?
3. What does Miranda think she is named after?
4. Why is Miranda startled upon returning home from school one day?
5. What is the content of the mysterious notes and who is writing them?
6. Why is Miranda's mother so sad about her life?
7. Describe Annemarie's father and the special attention he provides for his daughter.
8. Who is Marcus and what is his opinion on the book that Miranda always carries with her?
9. What are the circumstances in which Miranda becomes friends with Annemarie?
10. What is the nature of Miranda's mother's relationship with Richard?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)