|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miranda's mother's current job?
2. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
3. What has Miranda been asked to do in one of the mystery notes?
(a) Make a phone call.
(b) Paint a picture.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Write a story.
4. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
(a) The church office.
(b) Her mother's office.
(c) The school office.
(d) The hospital.
5. The date on which Miranda's mother will be asked to appear on a TV show is predicted accurately via _____________.
(a) a dream.
(b) a psychic prediction.
(c) a note.
(d) a horoscope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the kids that Miranda escorts in #62?
2. What does Miranda ask the big boy who comes up behind her on the street?
3. What meeting is held each month in the apartment building?
4. Where does the person in #50 ask Miranda to go?
5. What has Miranda received over the last few months?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sal and what is his role in Miranda's life?
2. Who is Colin and what job does he get for himself, Miranda and Annemarie?
3. Describe Annemarie's father and the special attention he provides for his daughter.
4. Why is Miranda startled upon returning home from school one day?
5. Describe Miranda's encounter with the boy who punched Sal the day after Sal was hurt.
6. What are the circumstances in which Miranda becomes friends with Annemarie?
7. What does Miranda think she is named after?
8. What are the two notes that Miranda finds and why are they so unsettling for Miranda?
9. What does Miranda compare the game show postcard to in Chapter 1?
10. What is the nature of Miranda's mother's relationship with Richard?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)