|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sal always do when he spent the night at Miranda's?
(a) Played video games.
(b) Left in the middle of the night.
(c) Made prank phone calls.
(d) Stayed up all night.
2. What does the person in #113 do when seeing Marcus?
(a) Turns in a panic.
(b) Runs away.
3. Why does Miranda go to Julia's house in Chapter 44?
(a) To work on their scrapbooks.
(b) To study together.
(c) To bake a cake for Annemarie's birthday.
(d) For a sleepover.
4. In Chapter 35, Annemarie sleeps over at ______________ house.
5. What holiday is it in Chapter 38?
(b) New Year's.
(d) Fourth of July.
6. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
(a) A bank deposit.
(c) A case of sodas.
(d) A ceramic bank.
7. What has someone left on Annemarie's doormat?
8. Where do Miranda and Annemarie run into Julia?
(a) The mall.
(b) The Dairy Queen.
(c) The library.
(d) The school bathrooms.
9. What does Miranda discover at Julia's house?
(a) Julia has a royal heritage.
(b) A recipe for great popcorn balls.
(c) The ceramic bank.
(d) A copy of Miranda's favorite book.
10. What does Miranda give to a homeless man when she walks home from school in Chapter 33?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) One dollar.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A soda.
11. Julia's family has just returned from a trip to ___________________.
12. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
13. What does Miranda ask Marcus in Chapter 31?
(a) If he can help her with French homework.
(b) If he wants to study together.
(c) Why he hit Sal.
(d) If he wants to go to the dance.
14. Richard cannot find __________________ that he left in the apartment.
(a) an umbrella.
(b) a pair of shoes.
(c) a deck of cards.
(d) a cigarette lighter.
15. Who nearly runs over Miranda and Marcus as they talk one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the last note found?
2. Who does the sandwich shop owner ban from the shop?
3. What item does Julia use to try to explain time travel to Miranda?
4. In Chapter 42, Miranda writes a note to _______________ in an attempt to make amends.
5. In Chapter 41, Miranda decides to ___________________.
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)