Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annemarie's father bring to the sleepover?
(a) Special food.
(b) Soft drinks.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) Board games.
2. Miranda, Colin and Annemarie realize that the sandwich shop owner is __________________.
(a) a philanthropist.
(b) prejudiced against black people.
(c) a single father.
(d) a military veteran.
3. What is Miranda's mother's mood when she comes home from work in Chapter 26?
4. What does Louisa tell Miranda when Louisa comes to Miranda's apartment in Chapter 26?
(a) Sal has been really sick.
(b) She is having a Christmas party.
(c) Louisa misses Miranda.
(d) Miranda's mother will be home late.
5. Who is called to go to the nurse's office at school?
6. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
7. Who nearly runs over Miranda and Marcus as they talk one day?
8. The sandwich shop owner refuses to give _______________ a job.
9. Why does the person in #117 make Annemarie's lunch every day?
(a) She is on a special diet.
(b) To prevent her from going for fast food.
(c) She doesn't like cafeteria food.
(d) It is cheaper than buying it at school.
10. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
(a) a sign.
(b) a window.
(c) a car.
(d) the mailbox.
11. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
(a) A bank deposit.
(b) A case of sodas.
(c) A ceramic bank.
12. In Chapter 32, Miranda's roll count at the sandwich shop is _____________ short.
13. Why are the kids stuck at school during lunch one day?
(a) A blizzard is hitting the area.
(b) A tornado warning has sounded.
(c) They have to rehearse for a special program.
(d) A naked man is running wild in the area.
14. Who does the sandwich shop owner ban from the shop?
15. Why does Miranda go to Julia's house in Chapter 44?
(a) For a sleepover.
(b) To work on their scrapbooks.
(c) To study together.
(d) To bake a cake for Annemarie's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Julia use to try to explain time travel to Miranda?
2. Miranda and her mother forget that Richard is supposed to meet them _________________.
3. What holiday is it in Chapter 40?
4. Why does Marcus tell Miranda that he hit Sal?
5. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)