|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louisa tell Miranda when Louisa comes to Miranda's apartment in Chapter 26?
(a) She is having a Christmas party.
(b) Miranda's mother will be home late.
(c) Sal has been really sick.
(d) Louisa misses Miranda.
2. Who does the sandwich shop owner ban from the shop?
3. What gift does Richard give Miranda?
(a) A dress.
(d) A book.
4. In Chapter 42, Miranda writes a note to _______________ in an attempt to make amends.
5. In Chapter 32, Miranda's roll count at the sandwich shop is _____________ short.
6. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
(a) He is texting.
(b) He has a limp.
(c) He seems sad.
(d) He is frightened when he sees Marcus.
7. What happens to Julia in Chapter 25?
(a) She is voted Prom queen.
(b) She is thrown out of the sandwich shop.
(c) She is in a car accident.
(d) She joins the track team.
8. Richard cannot find __________________ that he left in the apartment.
(a) a cigarette lighter.
(b) a deck of cards.
(c) an umbrella.
(d) a pair of shoes.
9. What is notable about the gift in #134?
(a) It is her favorite recording artist.
(b) It is signed by the author.
(c) It is a formal style.
(d) It is a deluxe set.
10. What did Sal always do when he spent the night at Miranda's?
(a) Played video games.
(b) Left in the middle of the night.
(c) Stayed up all night.
(d) Made prank phone calls.
11. Who does not recognize Miranda in the hall at school?
12. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
(a) the mailbox.
(b) a sign.
(c) a car.
(d) a window.
13. What is the name of Miranda's favorite book?
(a) The Red Badge of Courage.
(b) A Wrinkle in Time.
(c) Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
(d) The Yearling.
14. Why does the person in #117 make Annemarie's lunch every day?
(a) To prevent her from going for fast food.
(b) She is on a special diet.
(c) It is cheaper than buying it at school.
(d) She doesn't like cafeteria food.
15. What item does Julia use to try to explain time travel to Miranda?
(a) A sundial.
(b) A prism.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves the person in #151?
2. Where does Annemarie's father invite Miranda?
3. Why are the kids stuck at school during lunch one day?
4. Where is the last note found?
5. The sandwich shop owner refuses to give _______________ a job.
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)