|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
(a) A ceramic bank.
(b) A bank deposit.
(c) A case of sodas.
2. What does Louisa tell Miranda when Louisa comes to Miranda's apartment in Chapter 26?
(a) Sal has been really sick.
(b) Louisa misses Miranda.
(c) She is having a Christmas party.
(d) Miranda's mother will be home late.
3. What shocks Miranda the morning after the sleepover?
(a) There has been a big snowstorm.
(b) Quack is in the apartment.
(c) Sal knocks on the door.
(d) Her mother gets up early to cook breakfast.
4. Where does Miranda find the missing rolls?
(a) In Annemarie's coat pockets.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In Colin's knapsack.
(d) In her purse.
5. What does Julia do to Miranda during class?
(a) Texts her.
(b) Pokes her.
(c) Unhooks her backpack.
(d) Shoots a rubber band at her.
6. When Miranda sees Marcus on the street one day she asks him questions about _________________.
(d) time travel.
7. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
8. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
(a) He is texting.
(b) He is frightened when he sees Marcus.
(c) He seems sad.
(d) He has a limp.
9. What is the name of Miranda's favorite book?
(a) The Red Badge of Courage.
(b) Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
(c) The Yearling.
(d) A Wrinkle in Time.
10. Miranda calls Annemarie from _________________.
(a) the sandwich shop phone.
(b) her home phone.
(c) a payphone.
(d) her cell phone.
11. Who nearly runs over Miranda and Marcus as they talk one day?
12. Miranda and __________________ make amends and become friends again in Chapter 40.
13. In Chapter 41, Miranda decides to ___________________.
(a) take Spanish next year.
(b) be nice to people.
(c) learn to sew.
(d) get more sleep.
14. Miranda and her mother forget that Richard is supposed to meet them _________________.
(a) at the apartment.
(b) at the library.
(c) at the restaurant.
(d) at the museum.
15. Where do Miranda and her mother go for entertainment in Chapter 40?
(a) The theater.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The bookstore.
(d) The movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda give to a homeless man when she walks home from school in Chapter 33?
2. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
3. What happens to Miranda, Colin and Annemarie's jobs at the sandwich shop?
4. What do Miranda, Colin and Annemarie do when they realize how the sandwich shop owner feels about Julia?
5. What does the homeless man ask Annemarie about in Chapter 33?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)