|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new nickname does Miranda have for Julia?
(a) Swiss Miss.
(b) Stoolie Julie.
(c) The J Factor.
(d) Nerdie Gerdie.
2. What holiday is it in Chapter 38?
(a) Fourth of July.
(d) New Year's.
3. What does Miranda give to a homeless man when she walks home from school in Chapter 33?
(a) A soda.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) One dollar.
(d) A cup of coffee.
4. Where does Annemarie's father invite Miranda?
(a) To Annemarie's apartment.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the amusement park.
(d) To the movies.
5. What is the content of the fourth note?
(a) For Miranda to convince her mother to marry Richard.
(b) For Miranda to give Colin a chance to be her boyfriend.
(c) For Miranda to write her story and give it to the writer of the notes.
(d) For Miranda to be nicer to Julia.
6. All the mysterious notes have mentioned that the note's writer is _________________________.
(a) coming to save non-believers.
(b) coming to save the whales.
(c) coming to save a friend of Miranda's.
(d) coming to save the world.
7. What do Miranda, Colin and Annemarie do when they realize how the sandwich shop owner feels about Julia?
(a) They quit their jobs.
(b) They go on strike.
(c) They start a petition.
(d) They tell their parents.
8. What shocks Miranda the morning after the sleepover?
(a) Quack is in the apartment.
(b) Her mother gets up early to cook breakfast.
(c) Sal knocks on the door.
(d) There has been a big snowstorm.
9. Why does Miranda take a girl in her class to the bathroom?
(a) The girl is new to the school.
(b) The girl is too shy to ask.
(c) The girl is in a wheelchair.
(d) The girl is on crutches.
10. What does Annemarie's father bring to the sleepover?
(a) Sleeping bag.
(b) Board games.
(c) Special food.
(d) Soft drinks.
11. Who does the sandwich shop owner ban from the shop?
12. Who makes Annemarie's lunch for her every day?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) The cook.
13. What is the name of Miranda's favorite book?
(a) Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
(b) The Yearling.
(c) The Red Badge of Courage.
(d) A Wrinkle in Time.
14. What happens to Annemarie at school in Chapter 27?
(a) She wins the spelling bee.
(b) She has a seizure.
(c) She falls down the stairs.
(d) She wins the class president election.
15. What does Louisa tell Miranda when Louisa comes to Miranda's apartment in Chapter 26?
(a) Miranda's mother will be home late.
(b) Sal has been really sick.
(c) She is having a Christmas party.
(d) Louisa misses Miranda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miranda find the missing rolls?
2. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
3. What is Miranda's mother's mood when she comes home from work in Chapter 26?
4. Why does the person in #117 make Annemarie's lunch every day?
5. What has someone left on Annemarie's doormat?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)