|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday is it in Chapter 40?
(a) Fourth of July.
(c) New Year's.
2. What happens to Miranda, Colin and Annemarie's jobs at the sandwich shop?
(a) They get more hours.
(b) They get more responsibility.
(c) They get more money.
(d) They are fired.
3. When Miranda sees Marcus on the street one day she asks him questions about _________________.
(a) time travel.
4. Where is the last note found?
(a) In a mailbox.
(b) In a cereal box.
(c) In a coffee cup.
(d) In Richard's shoe.
5. What shocks Miranda the morning after the sleepover?
(a) There has been a big snowstorm.
(b) Quack is in the apartment.
(c) Sal knocks on the door.
(d) Her mother gets up early to cook breakfast.
6. The sandwich shop owner refuses to give _______________ a job.
7. What is notable about the gift in #134?
(a) It is her favorite recording artist.
(b) It is a deluxe set.
(c) It is a formal style.
(d) It is signed by the author.
8. What does Miranda's mother tell Miranda about Richard in Chapter 34?
(a) Richard was in a car accident.
(b) Richard is moving out of state.
(c) Richard wants to get married.
(d) Richard got a promotion.
9. What does Annemarie's father bring to the sleepover?
(a) Board games.
(b) Soft drinks.
(c) Special food.
(d) Sleeping bag.
10. What does Julia do to Miranda during class?
(a) Shoots a rubber band at her.
(b) Texts her.
(c) Unhooks her backpack.
(d) Pokes her.
11. Why does the person in #117 make Annemarie's lunch every day?
(a) To prevent her from going for fast food.
(b) It is cheaper than buying it at school.
(c) She doesn't like cafeteria food.
(d) She is on a special diet.
12. What does Miranda discover at Julia's house?
(a) A copy of Miranda's favorite book.
(b) A recipe for great popcorn balls.
(c) The ceramic bank.
(d) Julia has a royal heritage.
13. Richard cannot find __________________ that he left in the apartment.
(a) a cigarette lighter.
(b) a pair of shoes.
(c) an umbrella.
(d) a deck of cards.
14. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
15. What did Sal always do when he spent the night at Miranda's?
(a) Stayed up all night.
(b) Played video games.
(c) Left in the middle of the night.
(d) Made prank phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miranda afraid of in Chapter 25?
2. What do Miranda, Colin and Annemarie do when they realize how the sandwich shop owner feels about Julia?
3. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
4. Who is called to go to the nurse's office at school?
5. Where does Annemarie's father invite Miranda?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)