|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda's mother tell Miranda about Richard in Chapter 34?
(a) Richard is moving out of state.
(b) Richard wants to get married.
(c) Richard was in a car accident.
(d) Richard got a promotion.
2. Richard cannot find __________________ that he left in the apartment.
(a) an umbrella.
(b) a pair of shoes.
(c) a deck of cards.
(d) a cigarette lighter.
3. What gift does Richard give Miranda?
(c) A book.
(d) A dress.
4. Who saves the person in #151?
(b) A mailman.
(c) The paramedics.
(d) The homeless man.
5. What do Miranda, Colin and Annemarie do when they realize how the sandwich shop owner feels about Julia?
(a) They start a petition.
(b) They go on strike.
(c) They tell their parents.
(d) They quit their jobs.
6. Who would Miranda like to befriend?
7. Miranda and __________________ make amends and become friends again in Chapter 40.
8. What new nickname does Miranda have for Julia?
(a) Swiss Miss.
(b) Nerdie Gerdie.
(c) The J Factor.
(d) Stoolie Julie.
9. Which of the following is NOT one of the words in #153?
10. Who does the sandwich shop owner ban from the shop?
11. How does Miranda feel about what happens to Julia in #93?
12. Why does Marcus tell Miranda that he hit Sal?
(a) Because he called him an obscene name.
(b) Mostly to see what would happen.
(c) Because he tripped him.
(d) Because he flirted with his girlfriend.
13. In Chapter 41, Miranda decides to ___________________.
(a) be nice to people.
(b) learn to sew.
(c) take Spanish next year.
(d) get more sleep.
14. In Chapter 32, Miranda's roll count at the sandwich shop is _____________ short.
15. Why does Miranda take a girl in her class to the bathroom?
(a) The girl is new to the school.
(b) The girl is too shy to ask.
(c) The girl is in a wheelchair.
(d) The girl is on crutches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda find in the pocket of her winter coat in Chapter 30?
2. Where is the last note found?
3. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
4. What is notable about the gift in #134?
5. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)