|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Miranda, Colin and Annemarie's jobs at the sandwich shop?
(a) They get more money.
(b) They get more responsibility.
(c) They are fired.
(d) They get more hours.
2. Why do Annemarie, Miranda and Colin give a card to the owner of the sandwich shop?
(a) They want their jobs back.
(b) His mother died.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) It is Christmas.
3. What does Miranda discover at Julia's house?
(a) A recipe for great popcorn balls.
(b) A copy of Miranda's favorite book.
(c) Julia has a royal heritage.
(d) The ceramic bank.
4. What is Miranda's mother's mood when she comes home from work in Chapter 26?
5. What does Miranda ask Marcus in Chapter 31?
(a) If he wants to study together.
(b) If he can help her with French homework.
(c) Why he hit Sal.
(d) If he wants to go to the dance.
6. Why does Marcus tell Miranda that he hit Sal?
(a) Mostly to see what would happen.
(b) Because he flirted with his girlfriend.
(c) Because he tripped him.
(d) Because he called him an obscene name.
7. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
8. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
(b) A ceramic bank.
(c) A bank deposit.
(d) A case of sodas.
9. Who is nearly hit by a truck in Chapter 45?
10. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
(a) He is frightened when he sees Marcus.
(b) He has a limp.
(c) He seems sad.
(d) He is texting.
11. What has someone left on Annemarie's doormat?
12. Why does Miranda take a girl in her class to the bathroom?
(a) The girl is on crutches.
(b) The girl is too shy to ask.
(c) The girl is new to the school.
(d) The girl is in a wheelchair.
13. Julia's family has just returned from a trip to ___________________.
14. What does the homeless man ask Annemarie about in Chapter 33?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A burn scale.
(c) A TV program.
(d) Her mother.
15. In Chapter 32, Miranda's roll count at the sandwich shop is _____________ short.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about the gift in #134?
2. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
3. All the mysterious notes have mentioned that the note's writer is _________________________.
4. What gift does Richard give Miranda?
5. Why are the kids stuck at school during lunch one day?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)