|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is called to go to the nurse's office at school?
2. What is notable about the gift in #134?
(a) It is signed by the author.
(b) It is her favorite recording artist.
(c) It is a deluxe set.
(d) It is a formal style.
3. Who is nearly hit by a truck in Chapter 45?
4. What does Miranda ask Marcus in Chapter 31?
(a) Why he hit Sal.
(b) If he wants to go to the dance.
(c) If he wants to study together.
(d) If he can help her with French homework.
5. What holiday is it in Chapter 38?
(b) New Year's.
(c) Fourth of July.
6. In Chapter 41, Miranda decides to ___________________.
(a) be nice to people.
(b) take Spanish next year.
(c) learn to sew.
(d) get more sleep.
7. Where does Miranda find the missing rolls?
(a) In Annemarie's coat pockets.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In Colin's knapsack.
8. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
(a) A bank deposit.
(c) A case of sodas.
(d) A ceramic bank.
9. In Chapter 32, Miranda's roll count at the sandwich shop is _____________ short.
10. What does Miranda find in the pocket of her winter coat in Chapter 30?
(b) A dollar.
(c) A ticket stub.
(d) A note.
11. Why does the person in #117 make Annemarie's lunch every day?
(a) She doesn't like cafeteria food.
(b) She is on a special diet.
(c) To prevent her from going for fast food.
(d) It is cheaper than buying it at school.
12. What is the content of the fourth note?
(a) For Miranda to be nicer to Julia.
(b) For Miranda to convince her mother to marry Richard.
(c) For Miranda to write her story and give it to the writer of the notes.
(d) For Miranda to give Colin a chance to be her boyfriend.
13. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
(a) He seems sad.
(b) He is frightened when he sees Marcus.
(c) He is texting.
(d) He has a limp.
14. What does Miranda's mother practice in Chapter 21?
(c) Game show questions.
15. For what does Julia criticize Annemarie?
(a) Eating the sandwiches at the sandwich shop.
(b) Wearing red.
(c) Speaking with an accent.
(d) Having short hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miranda afraid of in Chapter 25?
2. What food is Annemarie not supposed to eat?
3. What does Miranda discover at Julia's house?
4. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
5. Who saves the person in #151?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)