|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Annemarie at school in Chapter 27?
(a) She wins the class president election.
(b) She falls down the stairs.
(c) She has a seizure.
(d) She wins the spelling bee.
2. Where is the last note found?
(a) In a cereal box.
(b) In Richard's shoe.
(c) In a coffee cup.
(d) In a mailbox.
3. What is the content of the fourth note?
(a) For Miranda to write her story and give it to the writer of the notes.
(b) For Miranda to give Colin a chance to be her boyfriend.
(c) For Miranda to convince her mother to marry Richard.
(d) For Miranda to be nicer to Julia.
4. What does Miranda find in the pocket of her winter coat in Chapter 30?
(a) A note.
(b) A ticket stub.
(c) A dollar.
5. Miranda and __________________ make amends and become friends again in Chapter 40.
6. Where does Miranda find the missing rolls?
(a) In her purse.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In Annemarie's coat pockets.
(d) In Colin's knapsack.
7. What shocks Miranda the morning after the sleepover?
(a) Sal knocks on the door.
(b) Quack is in the apartment.
(c) There has been a big snowstorm.
(d) Her mother gets up early to cook breakfast.
8. Why does Miranda take a girl in her class to the bathroom?
(a) The girl is new to the school.
(b) The girl is in a wheelchair.
(c) The girl is too shy to ask.
(d) The girl is on crutches.
9. What is Miranda's mother's mood when she comes home from work in Chapter 26?
10. Julia's family has just returned from a trip to ___________________.
11. What item does Julia use to try to explain time travel to Miranda?
(a) A watch.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A prism.
(d) A sundial.
12. Why does the person in #117 make Annemarie's lunch every day?
(a) She is on a special diet.
(b) To prevent her from going for fast food.
(c) It is cheaper than buying it at school.
(d) She doesn't like cafeteria food.
13. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
(a) a car.
(b) a sign.
(c) the mailbox.
(d) a window.
14. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
15. What does the person in #113 do when seeing Marcus?
(c) Turns in a panic.
(d) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the sandwich shop owner ban the person in #129 from the shop?
2. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
3. What new nickname does Miranda have for Julia?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the words in #153?
5. Who would Miranda like to befriend?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)