Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda do when she is afraid of someone on the street?
(a) She runs the other way.
(b) She crosses the street.
(c) She asks the person what time it is.
(d) She talks on her cell phone.
2. What does Annemarie's father like to do?
3. What is Miranda's mother's current state of mind?
4. What is Miranda's mother's current job?
5. From whom does Miranda receive the notes?
(c) An anonymous person.
6. How does Miranda think her mother can get a lot of money?
(a) By getting a loan.
(b) By marrying her boyfriend.
(c) By selling the house.
(d) By going on the game show.
7. Where does Miranda usually see Quack?
(a) At school.
(b) In her building.
(c) At the library.
(d) Outside her building.
8. What television show does Miranda's mother enjoy?
(b) The $20,000 Pyramid.
(c) The Price is Right.
(d) Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
9. Why did the person in #39 get punched?
(a) For tripping him.
(b) For no reason.
(c) For shouting an obscenity.
(d) For flirting with his girl.
10. How does Miranda feel about Annemarie's father?
11. Who was Annemarie's best friend?
12. How did Quack get his nickname?
(a) It rhymes with his last name.
(b) He has odd behavior.
(c) He is really funny.
(d) He has a honking laugh.
13. Where has Miranda's mother hidden a key to the apartment?
(a) In a pot by the door.
(b) Under a rock in the grass.
(c) Under the doormat.
(d) In the fire hose down the hall.
14. Where does Miranda find the item in #82?
(a) In the restroom.
(b) By the sink.
(c) In a bag of rolls.
(d) On the counter.
15. Who punched the person in #39?
(b) A big boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sal?
2. When do Colin, Miranda and Annemarie work at the shop?
3. How does Miranda know the boy in #63?
4. What job does Miranda have in the sandwich shop?
5. What meeting is held each month in the apartment building?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)