|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sal do alone after school?
(b) Plays the piano.
(c) Plays basketball.
(d) Watches TV.
2. Who convinces a sandwich shop owner to give jobs to Colin, Miranda and Annemarie?
3. What do Miranda and Richard help Miranda's mother do every night?
(a) Walk the dog.
(b) Prepare lunches for the next day.
(c) Practice to be on the game show.
(d) Do the supper dishes.
4. What does Miranda's mother say is the only good thing about their apartment?
(a) Another single mother living downstairs.
(b) Low utility bills.
(c) It is cheap.
(d) The location.
5. Where has Miranda's mother hidden a key to the apartment?
(a) In a pot by the door.
(b) Under the doormat.
(c) In the fire hose down the hall.
(d) Under a rock in the grass.
6. What is the topic of the note found in #75?
(a) Miranda is in love with Sal.
(b) Miranda has a secret admirer.
(c) Miranda should write a letter about the house key.
(d) Miranda is going to be voted class president.
7. Miranda's mother dates a man with what profession?
8. What does Marcus tell Miranda might be possible?
(a) Lo-cal chocolate cake.
(b) Peace on earth.
(c) Time travel.
(d) Love at first sight.
9. What beverage does Annemarie's father give to Miranda but not to Annemarie?
(d) Apple cider.
10. Where does Miranda find the item in #82?
(a) On the counter.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) In a bag of rolls.
(d) By the sink.
11. At what time of day was the show in #2 broadcast?
(a) Weekday mornings.
(b) Weekday evenings.
(c) Sunday mornings.
(d) Saturday afternoon.
12. What type of television show is the show in #2?
(a) Soap opera.
(c) Reality show.
(d) Game show.
13. Where does Miranda find a note in Chapter 17?
(a) In her purse.
(b) Sticking out of her school books.
(c) In the pocket of her coat.
(d) In her backpack.
14. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
(a) Her mother's office.
(b) The school office.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The church office.
15. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
(b) Four times.
(c) Seven times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Miranda have in the sandwich shop?
2. Who is Quack?
3. Why did the person in #39 get punched?
4. Why could Miranda's mother not finish her university education?
5. What grade is Marcus in?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)