|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who punched the person in #39?
(a) A big boy.
2. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
(b) Four times.
(c) Seven times.
3. What is the topic of the note found in #75?
(a) Miranda should write a letter about the house key.
(b) Miranda has a secret admirer.
(c) Miranda is in love with Sal.
(d) Miranda is going to be voted class president.
4. What beverage does Annemarie's father give to Miranda but not to Annemarie?
(d) Apple cider.
5. Who is Colin?
(a) A boy in Miranda's class.
(b) A hall monitor.
(c) The editor of the school newsletter.
(d) Miranda's cousin.
6. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
7. When do Colin, Miranda and Annemarie work at the shop?
(a) On Saturdays.
(b) Sunday afternoons.
(c) During lunch hour.
(d) After school.
8. What does Miranda's mother say is the only good thing about their apartment?
(a) Low utility bills.
(b) It is cheap.
(c) Another single mother living downstairs.
(d) The location.
9. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
(a) Miranda does not want to go steady.
(b) Miranda wants a girl for a friend.
(c) Sal got punched.
(d) Sal is in love.
10. What is Miranda looking at which has come in the mail from TV show producers?
11. What has Miranda received over the last few months?
(a) Good grades.
(c) Birthday gifts.
12. What is notable about Quack?
(a) He has very long hair.
(b) He is very tall.
(c) He has really long arms.
(d) He is homeless.
13. How does Miranda's mother feel about their apartment?
(a) She finds it comfortable.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She thinks it is conveniently located.
(d) She really likes it.
14. Who is Miranda's current best friend?
15. What grade is Miranda in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda ask the big boy who comes up behind her on the street?
2. Who is Sal?
3. Who was Annemarie's best friend?
4. Miranda always carries around a book about ___________________.
5. Even though Miranda's mother is close to Richard she refuses to give him ___________________.
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)