|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda's mother is __________________.
(a) a single parent.
(b) a chef.
(c) an artist.
(d) a singer.
2. What job does Miranda have in the sandwich shop?
(a) Washing dishes.
(b) Counting rolls.
(c) Taking orders.
(d) Dispensing soda.
3. Where does the person in #50 ask Miranda to go?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To her house.
(d) To the fair.
4. From whom does Miranda receive the notes?
(d) An anonymous person.
5. Miranda's mother dates a man with what profession?
6. What does Miranda's mother take from her job?
(a) Office supplies.
(b) Toilet tissue.
(c) Leftover food.
(d) Cell phone.
7. What does Miranda do when she is afraid of someone on the street?
(a) She asks the person what time it is.
(b) She crosses the street.
(c) She talks on her cell phone.
(d) She runs the other way.
8. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
(a) Sal is in love.
(b) Miranda does not want to go steady.
(c) Miranda wants a girl for a friend.
(d) Sal got punched.
9. Where has Miranda's mother hidden a key to the apartment?
(a) In a pot by the door.
(b) Under the doormat.
(c) Under a rock in the grass.
(d) In the fire hose down the hall.
10. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
11. What grade is Miranda in?
12. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
(a) The school office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Her mother's office.
(d) The church office.
13. What does Miranda do after each of the meetings in #26?
(a) Writes a letter to the landlord.
(b) Meets with the accountant.
(c) Calls new tenants.
(d) Creates a party menu.
14. Where does Miranda's mother work?
(d) Law office.
15. How did the person in #39 feel after being punched?
Short Answer Questions
1. Miranda thinks she is named after ____________________.
2. How does Miranda feel about her apartment?
3. What television show does Miranda's mother enjoy?
4. Who is Quack?
5. The author of the notes wants Miranda to mention ________________ in a story.
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)