|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of the notes wants Miranda to mention ________________ in a story.
(a) her career goals.
(b) the location of a spare key.
(c) her birthday.
(d) her favorite color.
2. What do Miranda and Richard help Miranda's mother do every night?
(a) Practice to be on the game show.
(b) Prepare lunches for the next day.
(c) Do the supper dishes.
(d) Walk the dog.
3. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
(a) Seven times.
(d) Four times.
4. What is the topic of the note found in #75?
(a) Miranda has a secret admirer.
(b) Miranda is in love with Sal.
(c) Miranda is going to be voted class president.
(d) Miranda should write a letter about the house key.
5. Who is Sal's mother?
6. What does Miranda ask the big boy who comes up behind her on the street?
(a) What time it is.
(b) Where he got his shoes.
(c) If he will leave her alone.
(d) If she knows him.
7. From whom does Miranda receive the notes?
(a) An anonymous person.
8. What did the person in #39 tell Miranda after the person was punched?
(a) He was moving away.
(b) They should take a break from being friends.
(c) He had to go to the hospital.
(d) He loved her.
9. How does Miranda think her mother can get a lot of money?
(a) By marrying her boyfriend.
(b) By getting a loan.
(c) By selling the house.
(d) By going on the game show.
10. What has Miranda been asked to do in one of the mystery notes?
(a) Write a story.
(b) Paint a picture.
(c) Make a phone call.
(d) Read a book.
11. What does Miranda do when she is afraid of someone on the street?
(a) She talks on her cell phone.
(b) She runs the other way.
(c) She crosses the street.
(d) She asks the person what time it is.
12. What job does Miranda have in the sandwich shop?
(a) Counting rolls.
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Taking orders.
(d) Dispensing soda.
13. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
14. Who hosted the show in #2?
(a) Regis Philbin.
(b) Bob Barker.
(c) Dick Clark.
(d) Meredieth Viera.
15. How does Miranda feel about her apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the kids that Miranda escorts in #62?
2. When do Colin, Miranda and Annemarie work at the shop?
3. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
4. Who is Colin?
5. What month is it when the person in #39 gets punched?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)