|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sal?
(a) The landlord.
(b) Miranda's best friend.
(c) Miranda's brother.
(d) Richard's son.
2. What was Miranda's mother's career goal?
(a) To become an attorney.
(b) To live as an artist.
(c) To become a teacher.
(d) To work as a writer.
3. What does Miranda's mother think about the note?
(a) She thinks it was intended for someone else.
(b) She thinks it is mysterious.
(c) She thinks it is a love note.
(d) She thinks it is threatening.
4. What does Miranda do after each of the meetings in #26?
(a) Calls new tenants.
(b) Writes a letter to the landlord.
(c) Meets with the accountant.
(d) Creates a party menu.
5. What type of television show is the show in #2?
(b) Game show.
(c) Reality show.
(d) Soap opera.
6. Who hosted the show in #2?
(a) Meredieth Viera.
(b) Dick Clark.
(c) Regis Philbin.
(d) Bob Barker.
7. Miranda is charged with taking kids to __________________ at the back of school.
(a) the dentist's office.
(b) art class.
(c) the cooking kitchen.
(d) the auto mechanic's shop.
8. Why did the person in #39 get punched?
(a) For tripping him.
(b) For no reason.
(c) For flirting with his girl.
(d) For shouting an obscenity.
9. What does Miranda's mother take from her job?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Toilet tissue.
(c) Office supplies.
(d) Leftover food.
10. What does the shop owner give Colin, Miranda and Annemarie for payment?
(a) Five dollars.
(c) A sandwich and soda.
(d) Movie tickets.
11. What is Miranda's mother's current state of mind?
12. What is the topic of the note found in #75?
(a) Miranda has a secret admirer.
(b) Miranda should write a letter about the house key.
(c) Miranda is going to be voted class president.
(d) Miranda is in love with Sal.
13. Miranda's mother dates a man with what profession?
14. Where does the person in #50 ask Miranda to go?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the library.
(c) To her house.
(d) To the fair.
15. Miranda thinks she is named after ____________________.
(a) a small town.
(b) a mythical creature.
(c) a criminal.
(d) her mother's childhood friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda do when she is afraid of someone on the street?
2. What is notable about Quack?
3. What has Miranda received over the last few months?
4. What does Annemarie's father like to do?
5. From whom does Miranda receive the notes?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)