|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sal?
(a) Richard's son.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Miranda's brother.
(d) Miranda's best friend.
2. Who is Quack?
(a) The mailman.
(b) The funny kid in class.
(c) The landlord.
(d) A homeless man.
3. What does Miranda do after each of the meetings in #26?
(a) Creates a party menu.
(b) Meets with the accountant.
(c) Calls new tenants.
(d) Writes a letter to the landlord.
4. At what time of day was the show in #2 broadcast?
(a) Weekday mornings.
(b) Weekday evenings.
(c) Sunday mornings.
(d) Saturday afternoon.
5. What job does Miranda have in the sandwich shop?
(a) Dispensing soda.
(b) Taking orders.
(c) Counting rolls.
(d) Washing dishes.
6. What does Annemarie's father like to do?
7. Who punched the person in #39?
(a) A big boy.
8. What did the person in #39 tell Miranda after the person was punched?
(a) They should take a break from being friends.
(b) He had to go to the hospital.
(c) He was moving away.
(d) He loved her.
9. What is the time period for WHEN YOU REACH ME?
(a) Late 1970s.
(b) Mid 1950s.
(d) Early 1960s.
10. What do Miranda and her mother note is missing later that evening?
(a) The stereo.
(d) The spare key.
11. Who got punched one day on the way home from school?
12. What is the topic of the note found in #75?
(a) Miranda has a secret admirer.
(b) Miranda is in love with Sal.
(c) Miranda should write a letter about the house key.
(d) Miranda is going to be voted class president.
13. Miranda always carries around a book about ___________________.
(b) time travel.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
14. The date on which Miranda's mother will be asked to appear on a TV show is predicted accurately via _____________.
(a) a note.
(b) a horoscope.
(c) a psychic prediction.
(d) a dream.
15. What does the shop owner give Colin, Miranda and Annemarie for payment?
(a) Movie tickets.
(b) Five dollars.
(d) A sandwich and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda discover when she comes home from school one day?
2. What does Miranda help her mother to practice?
3. What has Miranda been asked to do in one of the mystery notes?
4. What does Miranda do when she is afraid of someone on the street?
5. The author of the notes wants Miranda to mention ________________ in a story.
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)