|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda's mother is __________________.
(a) a chef.
(b) an artist.
(c) a singer.
(d) a single parent.
2. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Her mother's office.
(c) The school office.
(d) The church office.
3. What is the topic of the note found in #75?
(a) Miranda should write a letter about the house key.
(b) Miranda is in love with Sal.
(c) Miranda has a secret admirer.
(d) Miranda is going to be voted class president.
4. Miranda finds another note which asks her to write about _______________________.
(a) making coffee.
(b) events that have not yet taken place.
(c) working in a cafe.
(d) time travel.
5. What do Miranda and Richard help Miranda's mother do every night?
(a) Do the supper dishes.
(b) Prepare lunches for the next day.
(c) Walk the dog.
(d) Practice to be on the game show.
6. What is notable about Quack?
(a) He has really long arms.
(b) He is homeless.
(c) He is very tall.
(d) He has very long hair.
7. Why could Miranda's mother not finish her university education?
(a) She lost interest.
(b) She had a baby.
(c) She got ill.
(d) She ran out of money.
8. What does Sal do alone after school?
(a) Plays basketball.
(b) Plays the piano.
(d) Watches TV.
9. Who punched the person in #39?
(d) A big boy.
10. What does Miranda help her mother to practice?
(c) Game show questions.
11. Who is Miranda's current best friend?
12. Who is Miranda's mother's friend who lives in the apartment building?
13. How does Miranda know the boy in #63?
(a) He is hall monitor during third period.
(b) He is in her art class.
(c) He was in her kindergarten class.
(d) He is the one who punched Sal.
14. Who got punched one day on the way home from school?
15. Who is one of the kids that Miranda escorts in #62?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shop owner give Colin, Miranda and Annemarie for payment?
2. What type of television show is the show in #2?
3. Who is Sal's mother?
4. At what time of day was the show in #2 broadcast?
5. What is one of the things on Miranda's mother's list of things she would do if she won the game show money?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)