|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
(a) Miranda does not want to go steady.
(b) Sal got punched.
(c) Sal is in love.
(d) Miranda wants a girl for a friend.
2. What does Miranda do when she is afraid of someone on the street?
(a) She talks on her cell phone.
(b) She asks the person what time it is.
(c) She crosses the street.
(d) She runs the other way.
3. What is notable about Quack?
(a) He is very tall.
(b) He is homeless.
(c) He has very long hair.
(d) He has really long arms.
4. From whom does Miranda receive the notes?
(a) An anonymous person.
5. What type of television show is the show in #2?
(a) Reality show.
(b) Soap opera.
(d) Game show.
6. Who was Annemarie's best friend?
7. Who is Quack?
(a) The mailman.
(b) The funny kid in class.
(c) The landlord.
(d) A homeless man.
8. What does Miranda help her mother to practice?
(a) Game show questions.
9. Where does the person in #50 ask Miranda to go?
(a) To the library.
(b) To her house.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To the fair.
10. Whose mother wants to appear on the show in #2?
11. What does the shop owner give Colin, Miranda and Annemarie for payment?
(a) Five dollars.
(c) Movie tickets.
(d) A sandwich and soda.
12. Miranda's mother dates a man with what profession?
13. How did the person in #39 feel after being punched?
14. What month is it when the person in #39 gets punched?
15. What unique habit does Quack have?
(a) He can do one-handed cartwheels.
(b) He can burp the Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) He reads with his eyes closed.
(d) He sleeps with his head under a mailbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Colin?
2. What grade is Miranda in?
3. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
4. Who got punched one day on the way home from school?
5. What is Miranda looking at which has come in the mail from TV show producers?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)