|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to have lunch with Miranda and Annemarie?
2. Who is Colin?
(a) Miranda's cousin.
(b) The editor of the school newsletter.
(c) A boy in Miranda's class.
(d) A hall monitor.
3. Where does Miranda's mother work?
(d) Law office.
4. What does Miranda ask the big boy who comes up behind her on the street?
(a) Where he got his shoes.
(b) If she knows him.
(c) If he will leave her alone.
(d) What time it is.
5. What unique habit does Quack have?
(a) He sleeps with his head under a mailbox.
(b) He can do one-handed cartwheels.
(c) He reads with his eyes closed.
(d) He can burp the Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Who punched the person in #39?
(a) A big boy.
7. Who is Miranda's first female friend?
8. How does Miranda's mother feel about their apartment?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She really likes it.
(c) She thinks it is conveniently located.
(d) She finds it comfortable.
9. Miranda thinks she is named after ____________________.
(a) a mythical creature.
(b) her mother's childhood friend.
(c) a criminal.
(d) a small town.
10. What does Louisa regularly bring to Miranda's mother?
(a) Lists from the day's Pyramid show.
(b) Coffee cake.
11. What has Miranda received over the last few months?
(a) Birthday gifts.
(b) Good grades.
12. What causes Miranda and Sal to stop being friends?
(a) Sal got punched.
(b) Sal is in love.
(c) Miranda does not want to go steady.
(d) Miranda wants a girl for a friend.
13. How many times was the person in #39 punched?
(a) Seven times.
(c) Four times.
14. Where has Miranda's mother hidden a key to the apartment?
(a) In the fire hose down the hall.
(b) Under a rock in the grass.
(c) In a pot by the door.
(d) Under the doormat.
15. How does Miranda think her mother can get a lot of money?
(a) By going on the game show.
(b) By getting a loan.
(c) By selling the house.
(d) By marrying her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Miranda's mother's career goal?
2. Where does Miranda volunteer to help in Chapter 13?
3. Miranda is charged with taking kids to __________________ at the back of school.
4. What meeting is held each month in the apartment building?
5. What does Sal do alone after school?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)