1. In chapter one Christopher remembers coming from Cambridge to London in the summer of which year?
2. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
3. What is Christopher's relationship to James Osbourne?
They are old school friends.
4. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
5. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
Osbourne's being "well-connected."
6. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
Osbourne claims Christopher was "such an odd bird in school."
7. As a child what is Christopher's feeling about his ambition to become a great detective?
He feels it is something he ought to keep to himself.
This section contains 5,634 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)