|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
(a) He accidentally fell and broke his neck.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He has lost his way.
2. Who does the Japanese soldier Christopher come upon turn out to be?
(a) A spy for Yellow Snake.
(b) An Englishman.
(d) A Chinese spy.
3. What is Christopher expected to do during his mother's opium campaign meetings?
(a) Leave the adults alone in the dining room.
(b) Go to town with his Uncle Philip.
(c) Go to Akira's house.
(d) Serve cocktails for those attending the meeting.
4. How does Kung respond when Christopher identifies himself as a long time fan?
(a) Kung is unresponsive.
(b) Kung is pleased.
(c) Kung is wounded.
(d) Kung is insulted.
5. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
(a) Tall and wide.
(b) Short and wide.
(c) Cozy and dark.
(d) Tall and narrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
2. On what day do Akira and Christopher enter Ling Tien's room?
3. How does Christopher remember Uncle Philip's office?
4. What becomes of Ling Tien's bottle of lotion?
5. What does Christopher discover when he returns home?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)