|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What landmark is Christopher looking for?
(a) The North Furnace.
(b) The West Furnace.
(c) The South Furnace.
(d) The East Furnace.
2. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
(a) Sarah nods in recognition, but otherwise ignores Christopher.
(b) Sarah greets Christopher warmly.
(c) Sarah pleads with Christopher to take her to a dance.
(d) Sarah puts Christopher down in front of the whole room.
3. How many days is Christopher in town before Morgan telephones him?
4. On what day do Akira and Christopher enter Ling Tien's room?
5. What does the event Osbourne takes Christopher to turn out to be?
(a) An enchanting evening.
(b) A secret meeting.
(c) A major disappointment.
(d) A trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christopher has an argument over the pronunciation of which English expression?
2. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
3. What does Christopher remember about Uncle Philip on the day of the plump-faced man's visit?
4. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
5. What is the truth about Christopher's mother?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)