|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Christopher glimpse while enjoying tea and scones at the Waldorf Hotel?
(a) His mother.
(d) Inspector Kung.
2. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
(a) Because Christopher is "not enough Englishman."
(b) Because Christopher's parents have hurt each other's feelings.
(c) Because Christopher's mother objects to her husband's work.
(d) Because Akira is "not enough Japanese."
3. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A magnifying glass.
(b) A croquet set.
(c) A cricket bat.
(d) A woopie cushion.
4. Where is Christopher told he may find Sir Cecil and Sarah?
(b) The Lucky Chance Club.
(d) Lun Chow Road.
5. What does Roger Brenthurst say about Christopher in high school?
(a) He says Christopher is too poor to be a Sherlock.
(b) He says Christopher is too irresponsible to be a Sherlock.
(c) He says Christopher is too fat to be a Sherlock.
(d) He says Christopher is too short to be a Sherlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the girl's Chinese?
2. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
3. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
4. What landmark is Christopher looking for?
5. What does Christopher learn about his financial resources?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)