|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jennifer live before Christopher adopts her?
2. What are the date and location of Part V?
(a) September 20, 1937, Shanghai.
(b) September 29, 1937, Shanghai.
(c) September 29, 1931, Shanghai.
(d) September 23, 1931, Shanghai.
3. How does Christopher describe the atmosphere at breakfast on the days of the campaign meetings.
4. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
(b) On the curb waiting for a cab.
(c) On the subway.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. What kind of tree rises out of the mound in Christopher's garden in Shanghai?
(a) A bonzai tree.
(b) A pine tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A maple tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Banks' "library" like?
2. What is the time and place of Part II?
3. What does Christopher remember about Uncle Philip on the day of the plump-faced man's visit?
4. What does Christopher's mother call the plump-faced man?
5. What landmark is Christopher looking for?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)