|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Christopher's driver stop when they are looking for the blind actor's house?
(a) Christopher's driver turns out to be a spy.
(b) The car runs out of gas.
(c) Christopher and the driver come upon the war zone.
(d) The car is hit by a rocket.
2. What does his escort do when Christopher is disrespectful to him?
(a) Christopher's escort remains calm and polite.
(b) Christopher's escort leaves coldly.
(c) Christopher's escort laughs heartily.
(d) Christopher's escort yells at Christopher.
3. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(b) Charles Emory.
4. How many days is Christopher in town before Morgan telephones him?
5. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
(a) Sullen and pious.
(b) Dull and cold.
(c) Light and breezy.
(d) Dark and dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher get back to his house?
2. How does Akira respond when he enters the house of the blind man?
3. How does Christopher feel before Uncle Philip tells him what happened to his mother?
4. Where does Christopher keep his newspaper photograph of Wang Ku?
5. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)