|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
(a) A police station.
(b) A public house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A safehouse.
2. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
(a) Christopher is secretly in love with him.
(b) Christopher is irritated by him.
(c) Christopher is afraid of him.
(d) Christopher is quite fond of him.
3. What is the last thing Uncle Philip says to Christopher?
(a) I think you are very English.
(b) I love you.
(c) I didn't want to hurt you.
(d) I want you to like me.
4. How does Christopher feel about his chances of bringing his case in Shanghai to a happy conclusion?
(a) Christopher feels optimistic.
(b) Christopher feels cautious.
(c) Christopher feels ambivalent.
(d) Christopher feels pessimistic.
5. What game do Christopher and Akira invent?
(a) A spy game where Christopher and Akira hunt down druglords.
(b) A detective game where Christopher and Akira rescue Mr. Banks.
(c) A magic game where Christopher and Akira cast spells on Ling Tien.
(d) An army game where Christopher and Akira attack America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
2. Inspector Kung telephones Christopher with what news?
3. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
4. How does Akira feel about Ling Tien?
5. Who finally agrees to escort Christopher?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)