|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jennifer live before Christopher adopts her?
2. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
(a) A piano accordion.
(b) A violin.
(c) A flute.
(d) A piano.
3. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(a) Christopher's father.
(b) Christopher's mother.
(c) Philip himself.
4. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
(a) Because Christopher's mother objects to her husband's work.
(b) Because Christopher is "not enough Englishman."
(c) Because Akira is "not enough Japanese."
(d) Because Christopher's parents have hurt each other's feelings.
5. How does Kung respond when Christopher identifies himself as a long time fan?
(a) Kung is insulted.
(b) Kung is wounded.
(c) Kung is unresponsive.
(d) Kung is pleased.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
2. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
3. What delightful news does Mei Li deliver to Christopher at the end of the chapter?
4. What does Christopher remember about Uncle Philip on the day of the plump-faced man's visit?
5. What is the tone of Cecil Medhurst's speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)