|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Years later what does Christopher recognize about the plump-faced man?
(a) His cap, gown and pigtail.
(b) His smile.
(c) The cigar he smokes.
(d) His face.
2. On what day do Akira and Christopher enter Ling Tien's room?
3. What does Christopher's mother call the plump-faced man?
(a) A fine man.
(b) The ugliest man she has ever seen.
(c) A very charming man.
(d) An agent of the devil.
4. In what year does Christopher hear of Jennifer?
5. What is the time and place of Part II?
(a) London, 8th November 1937.
(b) Shanghai, 8th November 1912.
(c) Shanghai, 15th May 1931.
(d) London, 15th May 1931.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
2. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
3. How does Christopher feel before Uncle Philip tells him what happened to his mother?
4. Why does Jennifer grope around the drawing room?
5. What landmark is Christopher looking for?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)