|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
(a) The story makes Christopher afraid of Akira.
(b) Christopher is upset by the story.
(c) Christopher is highly pleased by the story.
(d) The story inspires Christopher to dabble in magic.
2. In chapter one Christopher remembers coming from Cambridge to London in the summer of which year?
3. Where is Mr. Banks's study?
(a) On the uppermost floor of the house.
(b) At the British consulate.
(c) In London.
(d) Next door to Uncle Philip's office.
4. What are the circumstances of Akira and Christopher's entry into Ling Tien's room?
(a) Akira and Christopher enter quietly while Ling Tien is asleep.
(b) Ling Tien goes away to his home village and Akira and Christopher sneak in.
(c) Akira and Christopher sneak in while Ling Tien is at daily prayers.
(d) Ling Tien invites Akira and Christopher in for tea.
5. What does Sir Cecil call Sarah?
(a) My little vagabond.
(b) My little angel.
(c) My little sugarplum.
(d) My little pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Miss Givens and Jennifer doing when they return from shopping?
2. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
3. Why does Christopher's driver stop when they are looking for the blind actor's house?
4. What does Christopher find in the house?
5. What is the truth about Christopher's mother?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)