|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christopher unexpectedly reunite with Colonel Chamberlain?
(a) At the Lucky Chance Club.
(b) In a bookshop on Charing Cross Road.
(c) In a crowded square in Shanghai.
(d) In the Palm Court of the Waldorf.
2. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
(b) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(c) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(d) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
3. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
(a) Christopher is highly pleased by the story.
(b) Christopher is upset by the story.
(c) The story makes Christopher afraid of Akira.
(d) The story inspires Christopher to dabble in magic.
4. On what day do Akira and Christopher enter Ling Tien's room?
5. Christopher has an argument over the pronunciation of which English expression?
(c) Old chap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christopher become irritated with Chamberlain at the Dorchester?
2. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
3. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
4. What is Christopher expected to do during his mother's opium campaign meetings?
5. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)