|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger Brenthurst say about Christopher in high school?
(a) He says Christopher is too irresponsible to be a Sherlock.
(b) He says Christopher is too poor to be a Sherlock.
(c) He says Christopher is too short to be a Sherlock.
(d) He says Christopher is too fat to be a Sherlock.
2. What prevents Christopher from developing the level of intimacy with his English school friends that he developed with Akira?
(a) Christopher is taken out of English school.
(b) The English boys refuse to speak to Christopher.
(c) Christopher finds the English boys entirely unappealing.
(d) The English boys make Christopher the butt of their jokes.
3. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(a) Hyde Park.
(d) Knotting Hill.
4. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A croquet set.
(b) A cricket bat.
(c) A woopie cushion.
(d) A magnifying glass.
5. What is Christopher's initial explanation for Akira's reverence for Mrs. Banks?
(a) She knows a secret about Akira.
(b) She has a powerful temper.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Akira believe Ling Tien's passion to be?
2. How does Akira feel about Ling Tien?
3. What does Christopher overhear one day while working on his lessons with Mei Li in the library?
4. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
5. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)