|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Mr. Banks and Christopher when Mr. Banks brings up the time Christopher and his mother "burst in" on him?
(a) Mr. Banks's study.
(b) The Public Gardens.
(c) Their backyard.
(d) Downtown Shanghai.
2. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A magnifying glass.
(b) A cricket bat.
(c) A woopie cushion.
(d) A croquet set.
3. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
4. Where does Christopher unexpectedly reunite with Colonel Chamberlain?
(a) At the Lucky Chance Club.
(b) In a crowded square in Shanghai.
(c) In the Palm Court of the Waldorf.
(d) In a bookshop on Charing Cross Road.
5. How does Christopher describe the atmosphere at breakfast on the days of the campaign meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christopher become irritated with Chamberlain at the Dorchester?
2. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
3. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
4. How do Akira and Christopher dress when they play outside?
5. What is Christopher's initial explanation for Akira's reverence for Mrs. Banks?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)