|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
(a) Christopher is irritated by him.
(b) Christopher is afraid of him.
(c) Christopher is quite fond of him.
(d) Christopher is secretly in love with him.
2. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
(a) Sarah says it has been an embarrassing evening.
(b) Sarah says it has been a marvelous evening.
(c) Sarah says it has been a passable evening.
(d) Sarah says it has been a dull evening.
3. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
4. What is Christopher expected to do during his mother's opium campaign meetings?
(a) Go to Akira's house.
(b) Leave the adults alone in the dining room.
(c) Serve cocktails for those attending the meeting.
(d) Go to town with his Uncle Philip.
5. What is Christopher's response to Sarah's proposal that he take her to the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) Christopher says he has not been invited himself.
(b) Christopher accepts.
(c) Christopher says he must think about it.
(d) Christopher declines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
2. What is Colonel Chamberlain's relationship to Christopher?
3. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
4. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
5. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)