|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
(a) As a triffling matter.
(b) As a matter of solemn importance.
(c) As a completely irrelevant matter.
(d) As a pain in the neck.
2. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
(a) Sarah says it has been a marvelous evening.
(b) Sarah says it has been an embarrassing evening.
(c) Sarah says it has been a dull evening.
(d) Sarah says it has been a passable evening.
3. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
4. At what age did Christopher and Akira begin playing on the mound in the garden?
(a) Age eight.
(b) Age five.
(c) Age seven.
(d) Age six.
5. What are the circumstances of Akira and Christopher's entry into Ling Tien's room?
(a) Ling Tien goes away to his home village and Akira and Christopher sneak in.
(b) Akira and Christopher sneak in while Ling Tien is at daily prayers.
(c) Akira and Christopher enter quietly while Ling Tien is asleep.
(d) Ling Tien invites Akira and Christopher in for tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
2. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
3. What delightful news does Mei Li deliver to Christopher at the end of the chapter?
4. What is Christopher's initial explanation for Akira's reverence for Mrs. Banks?
5. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)