|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
(a) Colonel Chamberlain.
(b) Sarah Hemmings.
(c) Joe Turner.
(d) James Osbourne.
2. As a child what is Christopher's feeling about his ambition to become a great detective?
(a) He feels he must tell absolutely everyone.
(b) He feels it is something he ought to keep to himself.
(c) He feels like he may give it up to become a fireman.
(d) He feels deeply ashamed of his ambition.
3. What is Colonel Chamberlain's relationship to Christopher?
(a) The Colonel takes Christopher from Shanghai to England after his parents' abductions.
(b) The Colonel becomes Christopher's guardian when he comes to London.
(c) The Colonel is Christopher's uncle.
(d) The Colonel is Christopher's second cousin.
4. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
5. How does Christopher describe the atmosphere at breakfast on the days of the campaign meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree rises out of the mound in Christopher's garden in Shanghai?
2. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
3. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
4. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
5. What is odd about Mr. Banks's behavior in the fall that Akira is away?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)