|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
(a) James Osbourne.
(b) Sarah Hemmings.
(c) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(d) Inspector Kung.
2. What does the event Osbourne takes Christopher to turn out to be?
(a) A secret meeting.
(b) An enchanting evening.
(c) A trap.
(d) A major disappointment.
3. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
(a) Strangely, Christopher has no recollection of his best friend's house.
(b) Christopher remembers it to be very similar to his family's from an architectural standpoint.
(c) Christopher remembers it to be exactly the opposite of his family's.
(d) Christopher remembers that Akira's house was very dilapidated.
4. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A cricket bat.
(b) A magnifying glass.
(c) A woopie cushion.
(d) A croquet set.
5. What delightful news does Mei Li deliver to Christopher at the end of the chapter?
(a) Akira has returned from Japan.
(b) The Banks family will return to England.
(c) Christopher has been selected for a prestigious honor at school.
(d) She has purchased Christopher a pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Banks's study?
2. What is the Banks' "library" like?
3. What is the time and place of Part II?
4. What is odd about Mr. Banks's behavior in the fall that Akira is away?
5. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)