|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the event Osbourne takes Christopher to turn out to be?
(a) An enchanting evening.
(b) A major disappointment.
(c) A trap.
(d) A secret meeting.
2. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
(a) As a triffling matter.
(b) As a pain in the neck.
(c) As a completely irrelevant matter.
(d) As a matter of solemn importance.
3. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
4. What kind of lawn did Christopher's family have in their garden in Shanghai?
(a) An ornate "Chinese" lawn.
(b) A simple "Japanese" lawn.
(c) A sprawling "French" lawn.
(d) A carefully tended "English" lawn.
5. What is the Banks' "library" like?
(a) A nook in the kitchen housing a shelf of classic works.
(b) A small, dark room in the basement with a few encyclopedia volumes.
(c) The largest room in the house with miles and miles of books.
(d) An anteroom with walls lined with books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
2. Where are Mr. Banks and Christopher when Mr. Banks brings up the time Christopher and his mother "burst in" on him?
3. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
4. What is Christopher's initial explanation for Akira's reverence for Mrs. Banks?
5. Who owns Christopher's family's house in Shanghai?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)