|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
2. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
3. In chapter one Christopher remembers coming from Cambridge to London in the summer of which year?
4. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A modest inn.
(b) A very fancy restaurant.
(c) A quaint tea room.
(d) A public house.
5. How does Mrs. Banks respond to the health inspector's suggestion?
(a) Mrs. Banks says nothing and walks away.
(b) Mrs. Banks breaks into a tirade.
(c) Mrs. Banks says she will consider the suggestion.
(d) Mrs. Banks quietly agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
2. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
3. Christopher has an argument over the pronunciation of which English expression?
4. What kind of lawn did Christopher's family have in their garden in Shanghai?
5. What does Christopher think about the quality of his memory of the Shanghai garden?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)