|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(a) Knotting Hill.
(c) Hyde Park.
2. Why does Christopher tell Colonel Chamberlain that he doesn't think it will be necessary for him to go to England?
(a) Christopher tells Chamberlain the very best detectives are working on the case of his parents' disappearance.
(b) Christopher tells Chamberlain his parents will return from a trip very soon.
(c) Christopher tells Chamberlain he is a detective and will solve the mystery of his parents' disappearance.
(d) Christopher tells Chamberlain he can get on in Shanghai by himself.
3. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(b) Christopher's mother.
(c) Christopher's father.
(d) Philip himself.
4. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
(a) Osbourne's diet.
(b) Osbourne's study regimen.
(c) Osbourne's romantic conquests.
(d) Osbourne's being "well-connected."
5. Whom does Christopher glimpse while enjoying tea and scones at the Waldorf Hotel?
(b) His mother.
(c) Inspector Kung.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
2. Why does Christopher become irritated with Chamberlain at the Dorchester?
3. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
4. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
5. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)