|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Knotting Hill.
2. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
(a) He has lost his way.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He accidentally fell and broke his neck.
3. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
(a) Christopher remembers it to be exactly the opposite of his family's.
(b) Christopher remembers it to be very similar to his family's from an architectural standpoint.
(c) Strangely, Christopher has no recollection of his best friend's house.
(d) Christopher remembers that Akira's house was very dilapidated.
4. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A woopie cushion.
(b) A magnifying glass.
(c) A cricket bat.
(d) A croquet set.
5. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
(a) Because Christopher's mother objects to her husband's work.
(b) Because Christopher's parents have hurt each other's feelings.
(c) Because Christopher is "not enough Englishman."
(d) Because Akira is "not enough Japanese."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
2. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
3. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
4. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
5. What does Christopher overhear one day while working on his lessons with Mei Li in the library?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)