|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time and place of Part II?
(a) Shanghai, 8th November 1912.
(b) London, 8th November 1937.
(c) London, 15th May 1931.
(d) Shanghai, 15th May 1931.
2. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks how Sir Cecil met Sarah.
(b) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil happened to meet Akira.
(c) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil would like a drink from his flask.
(d) Christopher asks if Sir Cecil would like his assistance in solving the mystery of his disappearing cigar box.
3. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
(b) On the subway.
(c) On the curb waiting for a cab.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What kind of tree rises out of the mound in Christopher's garden in Shanghai?
(a) A bonzai tree.
(b) A maple tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) An oak tree.
5. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
(a) He has lost his way.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He accidentally fell and broke his neck.
(d) He was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
2. As a child what is Christopher's feeling about his ambition to become a great detective?
3. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
4. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
5. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)