|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(c) Charles Emory.
(d) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
2. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
(a) Colonel Chamberlain.
(b) James Osbourne.
(c) Joe Turner.
(d) Sarah Hemmings.
3. How does Christopher remember Uncle Philip's office?
(a) Christopher remembers it to be very tidy.
(b) Christopher remembers it to be very small.
(c) Christopher remembers it to be very large.
(d) Christopher remembers it to be very ramshakle.
4. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A public house.
(b) A very fancy restaurant.
(c) A modest inn.
(d) A quaint tea room.
5. How does Christoper want Uncle Philip to help him become "more English?"
(a) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to take him on a trip to England.
(b) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to allow him to copy his behavior sometimes.
(c) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to introduce him to some fine English "specimens."
(d) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to give him weekly lessons in "Englishness."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
2. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
3. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
4. What is the Banks' "library" like?
5. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)