|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Christopher's family's house in Shanghai?
(a) Christopher's parents.
(c) Inspector Kung.
(d) Morganbrook and Byatt.
2. Christopher has an argument over the pronunciation of which English expression?
(c) Old chap.
3. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(b) Knotting Hill.
(c) Hyde Park.
4. What is the time and place of Part II?
(a) London, 8th November 1937.
(b) London, 15th May 1931.
(c) Shanghai, 8th November 1912.
(d) Shanghai, 15th May 1931.
5. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
(b) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(c) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(d) Sarah sneaks in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chamberlain, what will happen to young Christopher if he remains in Shanghai much longer?
2. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
3. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
4. What does the silver-haired man offer Christopher?
5. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)