Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer just barely avoid knocking over?
(a) The display cabinet.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A flower pot.
(d) The coffee table.
2. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) The ballroom.
(b) A fashionable club across the street.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The billiard room.
3. What does Christopher think about the quality of his memory of the Shanghai garden?
(a) Christopher thinks his memory of the lawn is a child's vision, and the garden was in reality not so grand.
(b) Christopher thinks his memory is highly accurate, despite all the years that have passed since he left Shanghai.
(c) Christopher is unsure if he is remembering his own garden or Akira's.
(d) Christopher thinks his memory is too simple, and the garden was probably far grander than he recalls.
4. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
5. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the curb waiting for a cab.
(d) On the subway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does young Christopher see being very familiar with the plump-faced man?
2. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
3. How does Mrs. Banks respond to the health inspector's suggestion?
4. Upon his return, how does Akira respond to Christopher's questions about his experiences in Japan?
5. What game do Christopher and Akira invent?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)