|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does young Christopher see being very familiar with the plump-faced man?
(a) Christopher's father.
(b) Uncle Philip.
(d) Christopher's mother.
2. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
(a) Over two years.
(b) Twenty four hours.
(c) Many weeks.
(d) No more than a few days.
3. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) On the subway.
(b) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
(c) On the curb waiting for a cab.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What is Christopher's relationship to James Osbourne?
(a) They belong to the same club.
(b) They play football together.
(c) They are cricket teammates.
(d) They are old school friends.
5. What case does Christopher ask Kung about?
(a) The Yellow Snake Killings.
(b) The Red Square Massacre.
(c) The Foon Chow Fat Poisoning.
(d) The Wu Cheng Lou Shooting Incident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Akira feel about Ling Tien?
2. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
3. What kind of lawn did Christopher's family have in their garden in Shanghai?
4. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
5. What delightful news does Mei Li deliver to Christopher at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)