Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Christopher and Akira begin playing on the mound in the garden?
(a) Age eight.
(b) Age five.
(c) Age seven.
(d) Age six.
2. What does the event Osbourne takes Christopher to turn out to be?
(a) A trap.
(b) An enchanting evening.
(c) A major disappointment.
(d) A secret meeting.
3. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A very fancy restaurant.
(b) A public house.
(c) A modest inn.
(d) A quaint tea room.
4. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(a) Knotting Hill.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. How does Christoper want Uncle Philip to help him become "more English?"
(a) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to introduce him to some fine English "specimens."
(b) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to take him on a trip to England.
(c) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to give him weekly lessons in "Englishness."
(d) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to allow him to copy his behavior sometimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
2. What does the silver-haired man offer Christopher?
3. Why does Christopher tell Colonel Chamberlain that he doesn't think it will be necessary for him to go to England?
4. What is Christopher's response to Sarah's proposal that he take her to the Meredith Foundation dinner?
5. What is the tone of Cecil Medhurst's speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)