|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
(a) The story inspires Christopher to dabble in magic.
(b) Christopher is highly pleased by the story.
(c) Christopher is upset by the story.
(d) The story makes Christopher afraid of Akira.
2. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
3. Who finally agrees to escort Christopher?
(a) The sergeant.
(b) Inspector Kung.
(c) The lieutenant.
(d) No one.
4. On what day do Akira and Christopher enter Ling Tien's room?
5. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A modest inn.
(b) A public house.
(c) A quaint tea room.
(d) A very fancy restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christopher's mother say when he rushes to the door?
2. What does Christopher overhear one day while working on his lessons with Mei Li in the library?
3. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
4. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
5. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)