|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What delightful news does Mei Li deliver to Christopher at the end of the chapter?
(a) Akira has returned from Japan.
(b) Christopher has been selected for a prestigious honor at school.
(c) The Banks family will return to England.
(d) She has purchased Christopher a pony.
2. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A public house.
(b) A modest inn.
(c) A quaint tea room.
(d) A very fancy restaurant.
3. At what age did Christopher and Akira begin playing on the mound in the garden?
(a) Age six.
(b) Age five.
(c) Age eight.
(d) Age seven.
4. Where is Christopher told he may find Sir Cecil and Sarah?
(c) Lun Chow Road.
(d) The Lucky Chance Club.
5. How does Christopher describe the atmosphere at breakfast on the days of the campaign meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns Christopher's family's house in Shanghai?
2. What is Christopher's reaction to the "bursting-in" moment his father referred to?
3. Christopher has an argument over the pronunciation of which English expression?
4. Why does Jennifer grope around the drawing room?
5. How does Kung respond when Christopher identifies himself as a long time fan?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)