|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
(a) No more than a few days.
(b) Over two years.
(c) Twenty four hours.
(d) Many weeks.
2. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
(a) Sarah says it has been a dull evening.
(b) Sarah says it has been a marvelous evening.
(c) Sarah says it has been an embarrassing evening.
(d) Sarah says it has been a passable evening.
3. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
4. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(b) Christopher's mother.
(c) Philip himself.
(d) Christopher's father.
5. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(b) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(c) Charles Emory.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do Akira and Christopher enter Ling Tien's room?
2. What case does Christopher ask Kung about?
3. What does Mrs. Banks tell Christopher to reassure him?
4. How does Christopher know when he has found the blind man's house?
5. What kind of person is the Banks's typical house guest in Shanghai?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)