|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leading Christopher in the crowded city center, what does Uncle Philip do?
(a) Uncle Philip abandons Christopher in the crowd.
(b) Uncle Philip begins laughing hysterically.
(c) Uncle Philip buys Christopher and accordion.
(d) Uncle Philip buys Christopher an ice cream cone.
2. On what day do Akira and Christopher enter Ling Tien's room?
3. Where is Mr. Banks's study?
(a) On the uppermost floor of the house.
(b) Next door to Uncle Philip's office.
(c) At the British consulate.
(d) In London.
4. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
5. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A quaint tea room.
(b) A very fancy restaurant.
(c) A modest inn.
(d) A public house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Akira and Christopher's "special spot?"
2. Where do Morgan and Christopher go?
3. What is Christopher's initial explanation for Akira's reverence for Mrs. Banks?
4. What does Sir Cecil call Sarah?
5. What case does Christopher ask Kung about?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)