|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the date and location of Part VI?
(a) October 20, 1937, London.
(b) October 20, 1937, Shanghai.
(c) Ocboter 29, 1937, Shanghai.
(d) October 29, 1937, London.
2. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) On the subway.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the curb waiting for a cab.
(d) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
3. Who owns Christopher's family's house in Shanghai?
(b) Inspector Kung.
(c) Morganbrook and Byatt.
(d) Christopher's parents.
4. What does Kung remember about the house his men could not gain entry to?
(a) Kung remembers it was yellow.
(b) Kung remembers the house burned down years ago.
(c) Kung fails to remember anything.
(d) Kung remembers there was a maple tree in the front yard.
5. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks if Sir Cecil would like his assistance in solving the mystery of his disappearing cigar box.
(b) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil would like a drink from his flask.
(c) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil happened to meet Akira.
(d) Christopher asks how Sir Cecil met Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Cecil call Sarah?
2. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
3. What does Christopher suspect happened to Akira in Japan?
4. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
5. Who does young Christopher see being very familiar with the plump-faced man?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)