|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah sneaks in the back.
(b) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(c) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(d) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
2. What is the time and place of Part II?
(a) London, 8th November 1937.
(b) Shanghai, 8th November 1912.
(c) Shanghai, 15th May 1931.
(d) London, 15th May 1931.
3. How does Christopher behave the morning after Sarah's invitation?
(a) Christopher finds Akira and tells him he will be leaving Shanghai.
(b) Christopher behaves as though he is not leaving Shanghai.
(c) Christopher calls Jennifer and tells her he will be leaving Shanghai.
(d) Christopher calls the police and lets them know he will be leaving Shanghai.
4. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(b) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(c) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
(d) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
5. How do Uncle Philip and Christopher reach the city center?
(a) In a motorcar.
(b) On foot.
(c) In a carriage.
(d) On bicycles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up knowing where the blind man lives?
2. What delightful news does Mei Li deliver to Christopher at the end of the chapter?
3. Where do Morgan and Christopher go?
4. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
5. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)