|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher overhear one day while working on his lessons with Mei Li in the library?
(a) A band of thieves breaking into the house.
(b) A bitter quarrel between his parents.
(c) A secret meeting on the opium trade.
(d) A lively party.
2. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil happened to meet Akira.
(b) Christopher asks how Sir Cecil met Sarah.
(c) Christopher asks if Sir Cecil would like his assistance in solving the mystery of his disappearing cigar box.
(d) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil would like a drink from his flask.
3. How is the weather on the day Christopher "lowers his guard?"
(a) Hot and humid.
(c) Sunny and windy.
(d) Cold and rainy.
4. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) The billiard room.
(b) The parlor.
(c) A fashionable club across the street.
(d) The ballroom.
5. Where do Morgan and Christopher go?
(a) The Lucky Chance Club.
(b) The city center.
(d) Christopher's old house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Christopher and Akira invent?
2. What are the date and location of Part VI?
3. When does Christopher speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding?
4. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
5. What does Jennifer just barely avoid knocking over?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)