Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Uncle Philip says to Christopher?
(a) I think you are very English.
(b) I love you.
(c) I want you to like me.
(d) I didn't want to hurt you.
2. What is the time and place of Part II?
(a) London, 8th November 1937.
(b) Shanghai, 8th November 1912.
(c) London, 15th May 1931.
(d) Shanghai, 15th May 1931.
3. What areas of Shanghai is young Christopher forbidden to enter?
(a) The Chinese areas.
(b) The English areas.
(c) The Japanese areas.
(d) The American areas.
4. What is Colonel Chamberlain's relationship to Christopher?
(a) The Colonel is Christopher's uncle.
(b) The Colonel is Christopher's second cousin.
(c) The Colonel becomes Christopher's guardian when he comes to London.
(d) The Colonel takes Christopher from Shanghai to England after his parents' abductions.
5. What does the little girl tell Christopher about?
(a) A cat that is hurt.
(b) A fish that is hurt.
(c) A dog that is hurt.
(d) A bird that is hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of Ling Tien's bottle of lotion?
2. At what age did Christopher and Akira begin playing on the mound in the garden?
3. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
4. What delightful news does Mei Li deliver to Christopher at the end of the chapter?
5. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)