Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Akira and Christopher's "special spot?"
(a) In Akira's backyard.
(b) Beside the canal.
(c) In Akira's backyard.
(d) In downtown Shanghai.
2. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) On the subway.
(b) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the curb waiting for a cab.
3. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) Christopher and Sarah leave in love with one another.
(b) Christopher and Sarah leave suspicious of one another.
(c) Christopher and Sarah leave quite angry with one another.
(d) Christopher and Sarah leave on friendly terms.
4. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
(a) No more than a few days.
(b) Twenty four hours.
(c) Over two years.
(d) Many weeks.
5. What does Sarah say is all part of what Shanghai's all about?
(a) Living the high life.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Smoking opium.
(d) Being low-life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Akira feel about Ling Tien?
2. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
3. What is the Banks' "library" like?
4. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
5. Upon his return, how does Akira respond to Christopher's questions about his experiences in Japan?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)