1. What company planned to sponsor a television adaptation of the Tripods?
British Broadcasting Corporation
2. How many parts of the series were originally planned?
3. How many were actually made?
4. Who is the panelist who is critical of the idea that the Tripods don't have infrared capabilities?
A science fiction writer
5. What does the author say is a fundamental weakness of science fiction books?
The inability to guess the future
6. What is the name of the planet the Master comes from, according to the author?
The planet isn't named
7. What does the author say is often the key to winning a battle?
The exploitation of another's weakness
This section contains 4,551 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)