1. What company planned to sponsor a television adaptation of the Tripods?
2. How many parts of the series were originally planned?
3. How many were actually made?
4. Who is the panelist who is critical of the idea that the Tripods don't have infrared capabilities?
5. What does the author say is a fundamental weakness of science fiction books?
6. What is the name of the planet the Master comes from, according to the author?
7. What does the author say is often the key to winning a battle?
This section contains 4,551 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)