|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the moon look like when Laurie makes his way to the window to see outside?
(a) It's only a sliver
(b) The moon is covered by clouds
(c) It's a quarter
(d) It's full
2. What kind of car does Uncle Ian drive?
(a) A Rolls
(b) A Volkswagon
(c) A Jaguar
(d) A Renault
3. What does a student do with the issue of the Daily Mail that addressed Trippies?
(a) Tears it to shreds
(b) Burns it
(c) Reads it to the other students
(d) Takes it home
4. What kind of dog does Laurie believe he hears?
(a) A Labrador
(b) A poodle
(c) A St. Bernard
(d) A greyhound
5. When does Pa say they'll leave the country?
(a) The following week
(b) As soon as the weather clears
(c) Within the hour
(d) The following morning
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angela say she's going as she leaves the house?
2. How old is Angela?
3. What does Pa do with Uncle Ian's briefcase?
4. How many parts of the series were originally planned?
5. What does the author say is often the key to winning a battle?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)