|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wild Bill say he did to another copy of the Daily Mail that addressed Trippies?
(a) Read it to the other teachers
(b) Burned it
(c) Tore it to shreds
(d) Took it home
2. Where does Laurie and his family spend the night?
(a) In the airport
(b) At Ilse's parent's house
(c) In a hotel
(d) In jail
3. Why does Laurie say that can't be the case?
(a) It's too far to the artillery range
(b) It's too far to the nearest road
(c) It's too far to the nearest mine
(d) It's too far to the nearest train tracks
4. What does Andy think might be the source of the sound they hear just after daylight the next morning?
(b) Farm machinery
(c) The farmer's pickup
(d) The Tripods
5. Where does Angela say she's going as she leaves the house?
(a) She's going to exercise her pony
(b) She's going to Emma's
(c) She doesn't say
(d) She's going to join the Trippies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is a fundamental weakness of science fiction books?
2. How far away is the farmhouse from Laurie's location?
3. How does Martha get the money they need for tickets?
4. What does Dr. Monmouth do to get Angela over her obsession?
5. How is Angela convinced to leave home at the time the Trippy Show is airing?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)