Short Answer Questions Key
1. Of the twins, Sean is:
The dominent, outgoing, and courageous brother.
2. How does Garrick's accident occur?
Sean trips and falls, accidently firing the gun a second time.
3. What are Garrick's first words as he recovers?
He asks for Sean.
4. Several emotions are felt as a result of Garrick's accident. Who is angry with Sean?
5. What does Garrick anxiously await as he recovers?
His brother's weekends at home.
6. What sends Garrick back into a delirious fog?
The fear of falling off his peg leg.
This section contains 5,387 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)