|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Wilderness: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean throw himself into in order to forget about what happened with Duff?
(a) Hunting lions.
(b) Moving camp.
(c) Hunting elephants.
(d) Repairing wagons.
2. Who does Sean insist wears a new uniform?
3. What does Sean make everyone do before attacking the people trespassing on their stake?
(a) Wait until the trespassers are on Candy Deep property.
(b) Find out why they are there.
(c) Get into formations.
(d) Nothing. He does not ask them to wait.
4. What is attached to Duff the night of his bachelor party?
(a) A ball and chain.
(c) A woman's garter.
(d) A chain and weight around his waist.
5. Where are Sean and Duff headed after they leave Dundee?
(a) Theunis Kraal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Sean, Duff, and Hradsky take over when he leaves himself vulnerable?
2. What does Sean help the women at the Leroux camp do?
3. Where does Garrick regain consciousness?
4. How does Sean escape the Zulu column pursuing him?
5. Which of the men feel more comfortable in the wilderness?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)