|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Natal: Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sean supposed to meet on Sunday?
2. What causes the boys to get kicked out of school?
(a) Mr. Clark hits Garrick, sending Sean into a rage.
(b) Sean's endless torment of his classmates.
(c) Sean's noises and imitations.
(d) An outburst from Garrick after someone makes fun of his peg leg.
3. How does the orderly officer react when the Ladyburg Mounted Rifles show up at the battle site?
(a) He sends them away.
(b) He sends them up far off to the side behind the engineers so the General does not see them.
(c) He sends them to the backlines so they won't be in danger.
(d) He puts them up front in the line of battle.
4. What happens when Sean trades chores with Garrick?
(a) Crops are destroyed when the cattle herd stampedes.
(b) Garrick doesn't mix the dipping tanks correctly, and several cattle die as a result.
(c) Sean is injured in a branding accident.
(d) A servent is trampled by angry cattle.
5. Of the twins, Sean is:
(a) The dominent, outgoing, and courageous brother.
(b) More of a follower, not a leader.
(c) Quiet and reserved.
(d) Angry, easily upset, and unpredictable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sean comes home and asks about Garrick's leg?
2. What ideas does Sean have to save and make money?
3. Several emotions are felt as a result of Garrick's accident. Who is angry with Sean?
4. Who comes to bring Garrick home?
5. New Years Day is a double celebration in Ladyburg for what reason?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)