|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Natal: Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Garrick's first words as he recovers?
(a) He asks for food and water.
(b) He asks what happened to him.
(c) He asks for his parents.
(d) He asks for Sean.
2. Of the twins, Sean is:
(a) The dominent, outgoing, and courageous brother.
(b) More of a follower, not a leader.
(c) Angry, easily upset, and unpredictable.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
3. What does Garrick anxiously await as he recovers?
(a) His brother's weekends at home.
(b) The chance to ride and run again.
(c) The gifts Sean brings him.
(d) His return to school.
4. Where are the men from Ladyburg going to fight?
(b) Theunis Kraal.
(d) In the countryside.
5. What rank does Waite Courtney hold in the regiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sean comes home and asks about Garrick's leg?
2. What is Garrick told upon regaining consciousness?
3. Where does Garrick regain consciousness?
4. Several emotions are felt as a result of Garrick's accident. Who is angry with Sean?
5. How does Waite respond when he's told the brothers are trying the leg?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)