|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Wilderness: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sean finally end Duff's suffering?
(a) He shoots him after convulsions snap Duff's back.
(b) He sets the hut on fire once Duff has passed out.
(c) He wraps the chain around Duff and throws him in the river.
(d) He hits him over the head before things get really bad.
2. What do Sean and Duff agree to do with the money they get first?
(a) They pay back the banks.
(b) They purchase more claims and equipment.
(c) They pay back Candy and others.
(d) They hide the money.
3. What does Sean make everyone do before attacking the people trespassing on their stake?
(a) Get into formations.
(b) Find out why they are there.
(c) Wait until the trespassers are on Candy Deep property.
(d) Nothing. He does not ask them to wait.
4. What does Mbejane compare Sean to regarding Katrina?
(a) A lion.
(b) A goat.
(c) A stallion.
(d) An elephant.
5. What do Sean and Duff argue about back at camp?
(a) What to do with the elephants.
(b) Who shot the bigger elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Duff from attacking others in the camp?
2. What is the name of the new company formed?
3. Why does Garrick ask Anna to marry him?
4. Where do Sean, Duff, and the Zulus stop first on their journey?
5. Why does Sean attempt to stop the clerk Duff sends to the exchange?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)