|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Wilderness: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anna tell Sean the truth about her pregnancy?
(a) After she has been drinking.
(b) When he unexpectedly returns to the house from Ada's without Garrick.
(c) When he comes in from tending cattle for the day.
(d) While Garrick is working.
2. After narrowly escaping an ambush, what does Sean return to find?
(a) The entire regiment, including his father, has been attacked and killed.
(b) His friends and neighbors have returned to Ladyburg.
(c) The regiment has moved out.
(d) The regiment has been scattered.
3. When does the mood between Sean and Jan change?
(a) When Sean tells Oupa to leave camp.
(b) When Oupa tells Sean to move his wagons.
(c) When Jan tells Sean to move his wagons.
(d) When Sean tells Jan to leave camp.
4. How does Sean react to Anna's advances?
(a) He asks her to run away with him.
(b) He becomes upset and leaves home.
(c) He is excited to find out the baby is his and wants to marry her.
(d) He is furious with her and threatens to kill her if she strays from her marriage vows.
5. Sean starts to consider getting married after seeing Garrick and Anna are married. Who does he consider marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sean visit right away upon his return home?
2. Who does Duff ask to marry him?
3. Where does Duff take Sean to get his mind off things when he wants to quit?
4. Who shows up at Sean's camp near the river?
5. When the Leroux group return, when is the fight declared over?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)