Part 1, Natal: Chapters 1-3 | Part 1, Natal: Chapters 4-6
1. Of the twins, Sean is:
(a) Quiet and reserved.
(b) The dominent, outgoing, and courageous brother.
(c) Angry, easily upset, and unpredictable.
(d) More of a follower, not a leader.
2. How does Garrick's accident occur?
(a) Another hunter accidently shoots him.
(b) He accidently shoots himself with the gun.
(c) He is shot instead of the bush buck.
(d) Sean trips and falls, accidently firing the gun a second time.
3. What are Garrick's first words as he recovers?
(a) He asks for Sean.
(b) He asks for food and water.
(c) He asks what happened to him.
(d) He asks for his parents.
4. Several emotions are felt as a result of Garrick's accident. Who is angry with Sean?
5. What does Garrick anxiously await as he recovers?
(a) His return to school.
(b) The gifts Sean brings him.
(c) His brother's weekends at home.
(d) The chance to ride and run again.
6. What sends Garrick back into a delirious fog?
(a) Pain as he puts on his new leg.
(b) The fear of falling out of bed.
(c) The fear of falling off his peg leg.
(d) Infection in his new leg.
This section contains 5,387 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)