Part 1, Natal: Chapters 1-3 | Part 1, Natal: Chapters 4-6
1. Of the twins, Sean is:
(a) The dominent, outgoing, and courageous brother.
(b) Quiet and reserved.
(c) More of a follower, not a leader.
(d) Angry, easily upset, and unpredictable.
2. How does Garrick's accident occur?
(a) Sean trips and falls, accidently firing the gun a second time.
(b) He is shot instead of the bush buck.
(c) Another hunter accidently shoots him.
(d) He accidently shoots himself with the gun.
3. What are Garrick's first words as he recovers?
(a) He asks for his parents.
(b) He asks for food and water.
(c) He asks for Sean.
(d) He asks what happened to him.
4. Several emotions are felt as a result of Garrick's accident. Who is angry with Sean?
5. What does Garrick anxiously await as he recovers?
(a) The gifts Sean brings him.
(b) The chance to ride and run again.
(c) His brother's weekends at home.
(d) His return to school.
6. What sends Garrick back into a delirious fog?
(a) Pain as he puts on his new leg.
(b) Infection in his new leg.
(c) The fear of falling off his peg leg.
(d) The fear of falling out of bed.
This section contains 5,387 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)