Short Answer Key
Chapter 1 Evacuation Order No. 19
1. This book is about a ________________________ family.
2. In what city does the family live?
3. The story is told about the period of _________________.
World War II.
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. What season is it when the story begins?
6. What is the family preparing to do as the story begins?
Report for internment.
7. People of which descent are to be relocated?
8. How do the people in #7 know they are to be relocated?
There are signs posted.
9. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
10. What is the main story of newspapers during this time?
11. The hardware store owner compliments the woman on her ___________________.
12. What has the woman come to...
This section contains 2,463 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)