Short Answer Questions Key
1. This book is about a ________________________ family.
2. In what city does the family live?
3. The story is told about the period of _________________.
World War II.
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. What season is it when the story begins?
6. What is the family preparing to do as the story begins?
Report for internment.
7. People of which descent are to be relocated?
8. How do the people in #7 know they are to be relocated?
There are signs posted.
9. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
This section contains 4,050 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)