|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the girl still not written to her father?
(a) Because she is too sad.
(b) Because she is not sure what to say.
(c) Because it is hard to get paper.
(d) Because every day seems like the next.
2. The woman's husband had first been taken to Montana and then to ________________.
3. What happens to the family in Chapter 4?
(a) They are reunited with the father.
(b) They are released from the internment camp.
(c) They are separated and sent to different camps.
(d) They are moved to another internment camp.
4. Why is one family in camp sent back to Japan?
(a) The man was convicted of being a Japanese spy.
(b) The man wrote too many letters to relatives in Japan.
(c) The man incited riots in the camp.
(d) The man would not agree to serve in the military.
5. How many of the camp's residents freeze to death in the sub-zero weather?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy receive as a Christmas gift from a woman in Ohio?
2. Why does the boy's sister wear a Panama hat?
3. In what city does the family live?
4. In the camp there are rules about what words cannot be said and about _________________.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the boy's mother says she misses most?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)