|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
2. What does the War Relocation Authority allow some camp residents to do?
(a) Move to different camps.
(b) Return to their homes.
(c) Work in offices.
(d) Leave to work for farmers.
3. What has happened to the family's furniture?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) It was broken.
(c) It was repaired.
(d) It was burned.
4. The father sarcastically says that he gave ____________________ to the enemy for free.
(b) U.S. defense maps.
(d) Communication codes.
5. What does the father admit to doing during blackouts?
(a) Sending coded messages.
(b) Sending up flares.
(c) Pulling the window shades down.
(d) Leaving his lights on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy receive as a Christmas gift from a woman in Ohio?
2. Why does the mother look for a job?
3. Why did a guard kill one of the internees one night?
4. What do the girl and her brother hope to see on their journey?
5. The father implies that no rational person would believe him to be anything other than an American man _______________________.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)