|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 In a Stranger's Backyard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the camp where the Japanese-American people will now live?
2. Where had the boy left his bicycle before leaving home?
(a) In a storage locker.
(b) Chained to a tree in the backyard.
(c) In the basement of the house.
(d) At the neighbor's house.
3. The woman's husband had first been taken to Montana and then to ________________.
4. What snack does the woman give her children after school?
(b) Apples and barley water.
(c) Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.
(d) Carrot sticks and cheese chunks.
5. Where is the Tanforan Horse Racing Track located?
(a) Davenport, Iowa.
(b) Tucson, Arizona.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Seattle, Washingon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it when the story begins?
2. Why doe the Army recruiters come to the camp again?
3. People of which descent are to be relocated?
4. What does the mother try to alter so that her children can wear them?
5. The girl and boy work together on a drawing of __________________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)