|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 In a Stranger's Backyard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the camp where the Japanese-American people will now live?
2. What does the girl's brother want to be when he grows up?
(a) A professor.
(b) An astronaut.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A jockey.
3. What does the boy often watch with his sister?
(b) Volleyball games.
(c) Puppet shows.
(d) The guards.
4. Why does the boy's sister wear a Panama hat?
(a) So she feels very stylish.
(b) So people will talk about her.
(c) So people won't recognize her.
(d) So her face won't get too tan.
5. What does the mother tell the boy they will do when the war is over?
(a) Go to the Grand Canyon.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go to Disneyland.
(d) Go to Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girl remembers a vacation to the location in #47 where she had _____________ for dinner every night.
2. What does the mother try to alter so that her children can wear them?
3. How does the boy know that his mother is depressed?
4. The image on the back of a playing card the girl sees is _____________________.
5. What did the boys' mother do on the morning after visiting his father?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)