|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 When the Emperor Was Divine, pages 77-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy sometimes wonder about why his father was sent away and the rest of the family sent to the desert?
(a) If the boy did something wrong.
(b) If his father didn't love him anymore.
(c) If his father and mother were divorced.
(d) If his father was really sick.
2. People of which descent are to be relocated?
3. What item of his father's does the boy have with him?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A watch.
4. What does the War Relocation Authority allow some camp residents to do?
(a) Work in offices.
(b) Leave to work for farmers.
(c) Return to their homes.
(d) Move to different camps.
5. The train the family is on is bound for _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
2. What does the girl throw out the train window?
3. What was the boy's father wearing when he was taken away by the authorities?
4. What did the boys' mother do on the morning after visiting his father?
5. What does the boy's mother ration?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)