|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 When the Emperor Was Divine, pages 49-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy listen to on the radio at night?
(a) Roy Rogers & Dale Evans Show.
(b) Hit Parade music show.
(c) The Little Orphan Annie Show.
(d) War reports.
2. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
3. The boy shows his sister a book about ________________.
4. Which of the following does the girl NOT do on the train trip?
(a) Looks at scenery.
(b) Recalls what she has read of the American West.
(c) Finishes her poetry assignment.
(d) Reads maps.
5. Why does the boy's sister wear a Panama hat?
(a) So her face won't get too tan.
(b) So people won't recognize her.
(c) So she feels very stylish.
(d) So people will talk about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl throw out the train window?
2. What does the woman do with the cat since pets are not permitted at the internment camp?
3. Why has the girl still not written to her father?
4. What does the mother tell the boy they will do when the war is over?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about the family's experience at Tanforan Racetrack?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)