|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 When the Emperor Was Divine, pages 49-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman eventually buys tape and _______________ at the hardware store.
(a) putty knife.
2. Where is the Tanforan Horse Racing Track located?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Davenport, Iowa.
(c) Seattle, Washingon.
(d) Tucson, Arizona.
3. The story is told about the period of _________________.
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
4. The train the family is on is bound for _______________.
5. The children and their mother live in a single room in ___________________.
(a) a tar-papered barracks.
(b) a dormitory.
(c) a convention center.
(d) an old motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the boy's favorite interests?
2. The girl and boy work together on a drawing of __________________.
3. What does the boy often watch with his sister?
4. In what city does the family live?
5. What does the War Relocation Authority allow some camp residents to do?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)