|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 When the Emperor Was Divine, pages 49-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy has a picture of whom fastened to the wall?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Joe DiMaggio.
(d) Little Orphan Annie.
2. What did the family live in while at the Tanforan Racetrack?
(c) Horse stall.
3. Who is the Japanese Emperor?
4. Which of the following does the boy's mother NOT warn him about?
(a) Don't say the emperor's name out loud.
(b) Don't talk to the guards.
(c) Don't chew with your mouth full.
(d) Don't stare at the sun.
5. The train the family is on is bound for _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about the family's experience at Tanforan Racetrack?
2. What wakes the people who are sleeping on the train?
3. When had the woman's husband been arrested?
4. What does the girl see in the moonlight when she looks out the train window?
5. Sometimes the boy thinks he is dreaming and will wake up to see his father ____________________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)