|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 Evacuation Order No. 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage does the woman drink before hiding the bottle in the basement?
(c) Plum wine.
2. What does the woman do with the cat since pets are not permitted at the internment camp?
(a) She gives it to their minister.
(b) She takes it to a shelter.
(c) She lets it run away.
(d) She gives it to the neighbor.
3. How old is the woman?
4. What does the woman do to the old dog she has fed?
(a) Lets it sleep in the house.
(b) Gives it to the neighbors.
(c) Smashes it in the head with a shovel.
(d) Takes it to a shelter.
5. The woman eventually buys tape and _______________ at the hardware store.
(c) putty knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman's husband had first been taken to Montana and then to ________________.
2. What treat does the hardware store owner give to the woman for her children?
3. This book is about a ________________________ family.
4. In what city does the family live?
5. What snack does the woman give her children after school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)