|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 In a Stranger's Backyard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story is told about the period of _________________.
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
2. What has happened to the family possessions locked away in a room of the house?
(a) They are all there.
(b) They have been stolen.
(c) They are all broken.
(d) Most of the items are there.
3. In what city does the family live?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Portland, Maine.
(c) Berkeley, California.
(d) Miami, Florida.
4. Why is the boy worried about his sister?
(a) She won't get out of bed.
(b) She cries all the time.
(c) She talks about suicide.
(d) She spends more time with other kids.
5. What happened to the money from the house rental?
(a) It is in a bank account.
(b) It is in an envelope in a cupboard.
(c) There was never any rent money.
(d) The lawyer took it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl see in the moonlight when she looks out the train window?
2. What beverage does the woman drink before hiding the bottle in the basement?
3. What is hanging on the woman's daughter's door?
4. What does the woman do to the old dog she has fed?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the boy's mother says she misses most?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)