|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 In a Stranger's Backyard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in Chapter 3?
2. The girl has a collection of __________________ from her father.
(a) newspaper articles.
(d) match books.
3. What month is it as the girl, her brother and mother are on a train?
(a) March 1943.
(b) December 1941.
(c) September 1942.
(d) June 1945.
4. Which one in the family is a good artist?
(a) The girl.
(b) The mother.
(c) The boy.
(d) The father.
5. The image on the back of a playing card the girl sees is _____________________.
(a) Yosemite National Park.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers the boy about where his father is now?
2. The woman's husband had first been taken to Montana and then to ________________.
3. What personal element from his father did the boy save?
4. Why does the boys' mother leave some clothing of his father's hanging in the closet?
5. What does the woman do as she eats her lunch?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)