|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl remember doing with her father in the early mornings?
(a) Squeezing fresh orange juice.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Walking the dog.
2. What is the main story of newspapers during this time?
(a) Political election.
(b) The war.
(c) Cotton prices.
3. What is the family preparing to do as the story begins?
(a) Celebrate the holidays.
(b) Report for internment.
(c) Go on vacation.
(d) Move to a new house.
4. What is hanging on the woman's daughter's door?
(a) A name plate.
(b) A poster.
(c) A Do Not Disturb sign.
(d) A pair of ballet shoes.
5. How often does the girl's father write letters to the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the people transported from the train to the camp?
2. The boy shows his sister a book about ________________.
3. In what city does the family live?
4. The girl has a collection of __________________ from her father.
5. What does a little girl offer to give the girl on the train?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)