|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people in #7 know they are to be relocated?
(a) They are visited by authorities.
(b) There are signs posted.
(c) They got a letter.
(d) They get a telegram.
2. People of which descent are to be relocated?
3. Why has the girl still not written to her father?
(a) Because it is hard to get paper.
(b) Because she is too sad.
(c) Because every day seems like the next.
(d) Because she is not sure what to say.
4. The image on the back of a playing card the girl sees is _____________________.
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(c) Yosemite National Park.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
5. What is hanging on the woman's daughter's door?
(a) A name plate.
(b) A poster.
(c) A Do Not Disturb sign.
(d) A pair of ballet shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which pet does the woman release the night before they are to leave?
2. What does the girl's brother want to be when he grows up?
3. How old is the woman?
4. What is the family preparing to do as the story begins?
5. Which of the following does the girl NOT do on the train trip?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)