|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman store all the boxes packed with household items?
(a) The garage.
(b) A locked room in the house.
(c) The basement.
(d) A storage shed.
2. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
3. People of which descent are to be relocated?
4. What is hanging on the woman's daughter's door?
(a) A name plate.
(b) A pair of ballet shoes.
(c) A Do Not Disturb sign.
(d) A poster.
5. How do the people in #7 know they are to be relocated?
(a) They are visited by authorities.
(b) They got a letter.
(c) There are signs posted.
(d) They get a telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stamped on the husband's letters to his wife?
2. What treat does the hardware store owner give to the woman for her children?
3. What does the girl remember doing with her father in the early mornings?
4. What does the woman do to the old dog she has fed?
5. The girl tells the man in #42 that her father is being held in which state?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)