|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Train.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a soldier tell the occupants of the train to do while they pass through a town in Nevada?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Sing Japanese songs.
(c) Wave to the townspeople.
(d) Pull down the window shades.
2. Why can the girl not eat the oranges on the train?
(a) Her mother won't allow it.
(b) She has motion sickness.
(c) They are moldy.
(d) She does not like oranges.
3. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
4. The train the family is on is bound for _______________.
5. The girl has a collection of __________________ from her father.
(a) match books.
(b) newspaper articles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman do with the cat since pets are not permitted at the internment camp?
2. What is the name of the camp where the Japanese-American people will now live?
3. The girl and boy work together on a drawing of __________________.
4. Why has the girl still not written to her father?
5. The boy shows his sister a book about ________________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)