|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 When the Emperor Was Divine, pages 77-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The girl tells the man in #42 that her father is being held in which state?
(a) North Dakota.
(c) New Mexico.
2. What item of his father's does the boy have with him?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A watch.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A pipe.
3. How does the boy know that his mother is depressed?
(a) She won't get out of bed.
(b) She won't eat anything.
(c) She doesn't pay any attention to him.
(d) She yells at him all the time.
4. The train the family is on is bound for _______________.
5. Who is the old woman who sometimes thinks she hears her mother calling her?
(a) Mrs. Yamamoto.
(b) Mrs. Kato.
(c) Mrs. Takahashi.
(d) Mrs. Satou.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers the boy about where his father is now?
2. Why did a guard kill one of the internees one night?
3. The hardware store owner compliments the woman on her ___________________.
4. What personal element from his father did the boy save?
5. In which city do the passengers disembark from the train?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)