Chapter 1 Evacuation Order No. 19
1. This book is about a ________________________ family.
2. In what city does the family live?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) Berkeley, California.
(d) Portland, Maine.
3. The story is told about the period of _________________.
(a) The Korean War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Vietnam War.
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. What season is it when the story begins?
6. What is the family preparing to do as the story begins?
(a) Celebrate the holidays.
(b) Go on vacation.
(c) Report for internment.
(d) Move to a new house.
7. People of which descent are to be relocated?
8. How do the people in #7 know they are to be relocated?
(a) They got a letter.
(b) They get a telegram.
(c) There are signs posted.
(d) They are visited by authorities.
9. How many days is a woman packing after she sees the first internment notice?
This section contains 4,050 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)