1. Why is Josef Breuer in Venice?
He's on vacation.
2. What does Josef receive from Lou Salome while on vacation?
3. Where does Lou want Josef to meet her for their first encounter?
4. What best describes Lou the first time Josef meets her?
Beautiful, confident, and strking.
5. What does Lou tell Josef about her friend Friedrich Nietzsche?
Nietzsche is full of promise and influence.
6. What does Lou confide in Josef that she is specifically worried about with her friend Nietzsche?
Friedrick is suicidal.
This section contains 5,242 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)