|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Breuer feel about the consultation with Nietzsche when Nietzsche refuses treatment?
(a) It was moving positively.
(b) It slipped through his hands.
(c) He had control of it.
(d) It was aggravating.
2. What reason does Nietzsche give Breuer for not reading?
(a) His lack of time.
(b) His arguments with authors.
(c) His dislike for literature.
(d) His failing eyesight.
3. Lou confides in Josef that she does not believe in what?
4. Nietzsche tells Breuer his diet consists of ___________.
(a) Water and salads.
(b) Foreign foods.
(c) Meat and potatoes.
(d) Bland foods.
5. What does Breuer believe is a physician's duty toward a patient?
(a) To give information they can handle.
(b) To offer hope.
(c) To present all the information to them.
(d) To try new treatments on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nietzsche plan to go after refusing treatment in the consultation?
2. Lou gives Josef many letters from Nietzsche which reveal _____________.
3. What do Freud and Breuer discuss after Breuer spends some time reading Nietzsche's books?
4. What does Max tell Breuer about his personal life?
5. What does Nietzsche believe is "the final evil"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)