|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Josef and Lou have their second meeting?
(a) Josef's office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) A pastry shop.
(d) A restaurant.
2. The morning after Nietzsche reads a letter from Elisabeth, what do Josef and Mathilde argue about?
(a) When Josef gets home from work.
(b) How much time Josef spends with his patients.
(c) Why Josef won't move offices.
(d) How much money Josef spends on himself.
3. When Breuer asks Nietzsche where to purchase his books, what does Nietzsche tell him?
(a) Only university bookstores carry his books.
(b) His publisher has hidden the books from the world.
(c) His books are unpublished.
(d) Any bookstore will have the books.
4. When Breuer reads Nietzsche's books, what does he do with them?
(a) He skims them quickly.
(b) He puts them away.
(c) He tears certain pages out.
(d) He spends a good amount of time reading them.
5. How should Josef react about Lou during treatment with Nietzsche, according to Lou?
(a) Not to align himself with her.
(b) To side with her.
(c) To pretend he's never heard her name.
(d) Not to mention the "unholy Trinity."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nietzsche accuse Breuer of being after Nietzsche refuses the treatment plan Breuer designed for him?
2. When Nietzsche arrives to hear the answers for his three questions, what does Breuer tell him about his migraines?
3. How did Mathilde meddle in Breuer's professional life several months ago?
4. How did Lou's relationship with Nietzsche and Paul Ree begin?
5. What does Josef think Mathilde is really accusing him of on the morning after Nietzsche reads a letter from Elisabeth?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)