|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lou want Josef to meet her for their first encounter?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The newspaper office.
2. When Breuer asks Nietzsche where to purchase his books, what does Nietzsche tell him?
(a) Only university bookstores carry his books.
(b) His publisher has hidden the books from the world.
(c) Any bookstore will have the books.
(d) His books are unpublished.
3. What does Max tell Breuer about his personal life?
(a) His affairs with prostitutes.
(b) HIs gambling problems.
(c) His drinking problem.
(d) His secret apartment.
4. What hurts Freud's chances of fulfilling his career?
(a) A lack of money.
(b) His family's lack of connections.
(c) Anti-Semite forces.
5. What does Lou confide in Josef that she is specifically worried about with her friend Nietzsche?
(a) Friedrick is suicidal.
(b) Nietzsche is homeless.
(c) Nietzsche is a drug addict.
(d) Nietzsche can no longer write.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point is Freud in his medical studies in Chapter 3?
2. During their second meeting, what advice does Lou give Josef concerning treating Nietzsche?
3. What does Nietzsche do every time Breuer starts to discuss suicide?
4. Who comprises the "unholy Trinity"?
5. The morning after Nietzsche reads a letter from Elisabeth, what do Josef and Mathilde argue about?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)