|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Breuer reads Nietzsche's books, what does he find in the margins?
2. What is Freud busy doing instead of writing and researching?
(a) Working a second job.
(b) Reading and learning.
(c) Dancing and partying.
(d) Sleeping and lounging.
3. Why did Nietzsche have to resign as a professor?
(b) Lack of research.
(c) Refusal to publish.
4. What does Breuer wonder about concerning Mathilde?
(a) Why they fight so much.
(b) Why he is not happy with her.
(c) Why she cheats on him.
(d) Why he won't divorce her.
5. What does Breuer think of Nietzsche's philosophies?
(a) Shallow and mean.
(b) Insightful, yet cruel.
(c) Strange and arresting.
(d) Narrow and biased.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche tells Breuer that his home is ______________.
2. What best describes Lou the first time Josef meets her?
3. During their second meeting, what picture does Lou show Josef?
4. What hurts Freud's chances of fulfilling his career?
5. What does Mathilde confide to Freud concerning her marriage?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)