|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Breuer and Nietzsche later discuss during their first meeting?
2. How often does Nietzsche tell Breuer he is sick during their first meeting?
(b) Less and less as he ages.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Almost all the time.
3. Why does Josef break off his conversation with Lou during their first meeting?
(a) Josef was ill.
(b) Josef was bored with Lou.
(c) Josef needs to go home to his wife.
(d) Josef had to see a patient.
4. During their second meeting, what advice does Lou give Josef concerning treating Nietzsche?
(a) Not to attempt hypnotism on him.
(b) To analyze his childhood.
(c) Not to discuss Elisabeth.
(d) To practice free association with him.
5. How does Breuer view his examination of Nietzsche during their first meeting?
(a) As being thoughtful.
(b) As being untruthful.
(c) As being uncaring.
(d) As being very thorough.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Nietzsche asks his three questions, what do Nietzsche and Breuer debate?
2. What is Josef's relationship with Bertha?
3. What hurts Freud's chances of fulfilling his career?
4. Why is Josef Breuer in Venice?
5. Where do Josef and Lou have their second meeting?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)