|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Nietzsche previously had a professorship?
2. What does Breuer believe physicians should offer to patients?
(a) Shock treatment.
(d) Recommendations to other doctors.
3. What type of study does Freud prefer?
(a) Family practice.
4. According to Nietzsche's conversation with Breuer, where does he get many of his ideas?
(a) On walks.
(b) At the library.
(c) In bed.
(d) By Lou's side.
5. What does Nietzsche believe is a physician's duty toward a patient?
(a) To give him examples of successful patients.
(b) To provide written documentation for them.
(c) To tell the absolute truth.
(d) To gain trust before treatment begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mathilde confide to Freud concerning her marriage?
2. How long do Breuer and Nietzsche talk during their first meeting?
3. How does Lou describe Elisabeth to Josef?
4. What kind of "voice" does Breuer think Nietzsche's books have?
5. What reason does Nietzsche give Breuer for not reading?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)