|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of study does Freud prefer?
(c) Family practice.
2. Who comprises the "unholy Trinity"?
(a) Elisabeth, Nietzsche, and Paul Ree.
(b) Lou, Friedrich Nietzsche, and their friend Paul Ree.
(c) Lou and her two sisters.
(d) Breuer and two other doctors.
3. After Breuer's first office visit with Lou Salome, whom does he travel to visit?
(b) Seven patients.
4. What does Nietzsche not know about his books and Breuer?
(a) Breuer knows Nietzsche's editor.
(b) Breuer has them from Lou Salome.
(c) Breuer has already read them.
(d) Freud and Breuer study his books.
5. Since Breuer feels confident during the first consultation, he prepares to _______________.
(a) Ask Nietzsche about Lou Salome.
(b) Give Nietzsche his first shock therapy.
(c) Begin the portion of the consultation dealing with medical history.
(d) Prepare Nietzsche for his vaccines.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lou, who has been the major cause of Nietzsche's recent bout with despair?
2. What does Breuer believe is a physician's duty toward a patient?
3. Nietzsche tells Breuer his diet consists of ___________.
4. Nietzsche tells Breuer he normally lives ________________.
5. How should Josef react about Lou during treatment with Nietzsche, according to Lou?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)