|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nietzsche's three questions all concern?
(a) What medicines he should take.
(b) How to escape from the hospital.
(c) His physical self.
(d) Where he should live.
2. What does Nietzsche do every time Breuer starts to discuss suicide?
(a) Rubs his head.
(b) Changes the subject.
(c) Walks to the door.
(d) Begins to cry.
3. At what point is Freud in his medical studies in Chapter 3?
(a) He is an undergraduate.
(b) He is a second year medical school.
(c) He is still in training.
(d) He has completed his medical studies.
4. How does Breuer describe Nietzsche the first time he sees him which he did not expect?
(a) As having a soft voice.
(b) As being strong and muscular.
(c) As being gruff.
(d) As being thin and sickly.
5. How does Lou describe Elisabeth to Josef?
(a) Fun, out of control, and silly.
(b) Ignorant, uneducated, and clumsy.
(c) Anti-Semantic, mean-spirited, and divisive.
(d) Bland, ordinary, and simple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Josef Breuer in Venice?
2. What does Lou tell Josef about her friend Friedrich Nietzsche?
3. What does Mathilde confide to Freud concerning her marriage?
4. According to Lou, what will Dr. Overbeck do to help with Nietzsche?
5. Lou confides in Josef that she does not believe in what?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)