|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou confide in Josef that she is specifically worried about with her friend Nietzsche?
(a) Nietzsche is homeless.
(b) Friedrick is suicidal.
(c) Nietzsche can no longer write.
(d) Nietzsche is a drug addict.
2. At what point is Freud in his medical studies in Chapter 3?
(a) He has completed his medical studies.
(b) He is still in training.
(c) He is an undergraduate.
(d) He is a second year medical school.
3. When will Lou and Josef meet again after their first meeting?
(a) On Tuesday.
(b) In a month.
(d) In a week.
4. What best describes Lou the first time Josef meets her?
(a) Scary, mean, and devisive.
(b) Frumpy, cold, and weird.
(c) Beautiful, confident, and strking.
(d) Pretty, kind, and quiet.
5. How does Josef feel concerning Freud's role in his marriage?
(a) Josef worries Mathilde is falling in love with Freud.
(b) Josef thinks Freud gives poor advice.
(c) Josef feels bad that Freud is the confidant.
(d) Josef is jealous of Freud's counseling abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou think about the reality of Nietzsche seeking help on his own after as she meets with Josef for the first time?
2. What is Freud busy doing instead of writing and researching?
3. Who comprises the "unholy Trinity"?
4. After Breuer's first office visit with Lou Salome, whom does he travel to visit?
5. How did Lou's relationship with Nietzsche and Paul Ree begin?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)