Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator when her family arrives in Macun?
2. To what does the narrator compare her family's first house?
3. How does Esmeralda burn her fingers?
4. What does Mami put on the narrator's burned fingers?
5. What color butterfly does Mami swat away from her ear?
6. What kind of music does Papi hum while he works?
7. How many eggs does the hen in the yard lay?
8. Why is Mami afraid of the dirt floor in the new house?
This section contains 4,308 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)