|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Angels on the Ceiling and You Don't Want to Know.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The American Invasion of Macun", what does the expert pull out of a suitcase?
(a) A huge set of teeth.
(b) A bag of toothbrushes.
(c) A diagram of the digestive system.
(d) A model of the human heart.
2. According to Esmeralda, why couldn't Papi live in a place like El Mangle?
(a) Papi's nose is sensitive to bad smells.
(b) Papi is not allowed to travel.
(c) Papi has too much pride.
(d) Papi cannot find work in places like El Mange.
3. How many rooms does the family move into in "Letters from New York"?
4. Who is the governor of Puerto Rico during "The Invasion of Macun"?
(a) Don Luis Munoz Marin.
(b) Raul Sanchez.
(c) Ike Eisenhower.
(d) Don Ignacio Santiago.
5. What do the children use to block out the sound of the bar next door?
(a) Ear plugs.
(b) Papi's radio.
(d) Rags and toilet paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a box of clothing from New York?
2. How old is Raymond in "Letters from New York"?
3. To what does Esmeralda compare Miss Jimenez's calves?
4. What illness does Francisco die from?
5. According to Dona Andrea, what happens if a child hits his/her mother?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)