|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does anti-Semitism mean?
(a) Standing up for your rights.
(b) Prejudice against Jews.
(d) Going against what others think.
2. Who is Anna's teacher?
(a) Herr Haulichline.
(b) Herr Von Tapper.
(c) Herr Smithdt.
(d) Herr Graupe
3. What do Anna's parents do about her father's gift?
(a) Return it to the store.
(b) Have it fixed.
(c) Sell it to a neighbor.
4. What is Anna's mother learning to do well?
(a) Edit her father's writings.
(b) Run the household.
(c) Teach school.
(d) Get along with French women.
5. What is the term the school uses if a child passes a subject way above passing grade?
(a) Passed with ci-dessus.
(b) Passed with distinction.
(c) Passed with honor.
(d) Passed above grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Onkel Julius die?
2. What does Anna's father's writing do to the family?
3. With what is Sarah pleased that Anna did?
4. What knowledge did the woman in question #97 not use much before so many refugees came to France?
5. What is the name of Anna's grandmother's dog?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)