|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Anna's swollen glands?
(a) They never go back down completely.
(b) Some of them rupture.
(c) They shrink back to normal.
(d) She never had swollen glands.
2. How does Anna feel about her new school?
(a) She enjoys it.
(b) She mildly likes it.
(c) She hates it.
(d) She is indifferent to it.
3. What has Anna decided to do about the French elementary school exam?
(a) Not take the exam.
(b) Take the French elementary school exam.
(c) Only take the first three sections.
(d) Take the exam in six months.
4. What type of physical problem does Sarah have?
(a) She is in a wheelchair.
(b) She is somewhat deaf.
(c) She talks strange as she has had a stroke.
(d) She is nearly blind.
5. What is the name of Anna's grandmother's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna feel about some of the girl games?
2. What do Anna's parents do about her father's gift?
3. Between what two parties is the election in Germany?
4. Why does Anna's family move out of where they are staying?
5. What are the names of the two German children who come to play with Anna and Max?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)