|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Anna in Chapter 14 physically?
(a) She becomes mildly sick.
(b) Nothing happens to her.
(c) She goes to the hospital.
(d) She breaks her arm.
2. About what does Anna fight with her teacher in Chapter 7?
3. What does Anna think has happened to her pink rabbit?
(a) It is still waiting for her in the house.
(b) It was given to another child.
(c) Hitler stole it.
(d) It was burned.
4. With what is Sarah pleased that Anna did?
(a) Wrote a poem not about a diaster.
(b) Sewed her own skirt.
(c) Polishes Sarah's silver.
(d) Wrote a short story.
5. What does Onkel Julius tell them about Germany when he visits?
(a) The Nazis have killed all of his friends.
(b) German people are trying to start a revolution.
(c) Germany is doing very well economically.
(d) The Nazis have burned all books of Jewish intellectuals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language besides French does Anna's teacher speak?
2. What business has offered Anna's father work?
3. Why does Sarah live in France?
4. With whom is Anna's father very busy?
5. What does Anna do before she goes to bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)