|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Anna become sick?
(b) The flu.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Whooping cough.
2. What language besides French does Anna's teacher speak?
3. How many children does the owner of the inn have?
4. How does Max feel about learning French?
(a) He has some desire to learn French.
(b) He is adamantly opposed to learning French.
(c) He is indifferent to learning it.
(d) He wants to learn desperately.
5. What happens to Anna in Chapter 14 physically?
(a) She goes to the hospital.
(b) She becomes mildly sick.
(c) Nothing happens to her.
(d) She breaks her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Anna's family leave Switzerland?
2. Where has Anna's father gone?
3. What does Anna and Max call their grandmother?
4. Where does Anna's father think they might go if they leave Switzerland?
5. What does the inspector do after he looks at their things?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)