|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna do about her father's problem?
(a) Prays for his health.
(b) Makes him a cup of soothing tea.
(c) Consults a rabbis.
(d) Talks to her mother.
2. When does her father say they are returning to Germany?
(b) In two years.
(c) In about six months.
(d) After the next elections.
3. What do Anna and Max decide to tell their friends about their father?
(a) He's a secret service agent.
(b) He has gone to meet the president.
(c) He is interviewing the Dali lama.
(d) He has the flu.
4. How old is Anna at the start of the book?
5. What knowledge did the woman in question #97 not use much before so many refugees came to France?
(a) Her teaching abilities.
(b) Her knowledge of the history of Europe.
(c) Her scientific knowledge.
(d) Her knowledge of French and German.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of physical problem does Sarah have?
2. What does Anna's mother do with the boy from question #58?
3. What does Anna have one night when she prays for her father?
4. Why is Grete gloomy?
5. What kind of teacher is the woman in question #97?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)