|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What knowledge did the woman in question #97 not use much before so many refugees came to France?
(a) Her knowledge of the history of Europe.
(b) Her teaching abilities.
(c) Her scientific knowledge.
(d) Her knowledge of French and German.
2. What does Anna's family visit in Chapter 7?
(a) The Zurich Literary Society.
(b) The dinosaur museum.
(c) The art galley.
(d) The Swiss Historical Pavilion.
3. How is the family adjusting to life in Paris by the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Very poorly.
(b) Not well.
(c) Wonderful, it is like they were born in France.
4. How does Max spend much of his time at school?
(a) Playing with Anna and the Zwirn children.
(b) Practicing soccer.
(c) Reading in the library.
(d) Sitting on the stone wall in the school yard.
5. With what does Anna become sick?
(a) Whooping cough.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Anna's father see the cloth from Sarah?
2. What does anti-Semitism mean?
3. How does Anna feel about what happens to her pink rabbit?
4. Who visits Sarah sometimes to play cards?
5. What does Anna's mother have the children do about their father's absence?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)