|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hitler done with the family's property?
(a) Gave it to a Nazi party member.
(b) Has it confiscated.
(c) Put a lien on it.
(d) Had it destroyed.
2. What does Anna think about what she is learning from her teacher?
(a) She thinks he is a little young to be teaching.
(b) He does not seem to teach them much.
(c) He is interesting and she has learned a lot.
(d) She'd rather have a woman teacher.
3. Where has Anna's father gone?
4. What happens when Anna runs a high fever?
(a) She fades in and out of consciousness.
(b) She wants her pink rabbit.
(c) She thinks her father is Hitler.
(d) She thinks she is back in Germany.
5. How old is Anna at the start of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna hear her father say when she is awake one morning?
2. What has been affected in Anna from her illness?
3. Why does Anna's mother learn knitting?
4. What does the inspector do after he looks at their things?
5. What does Anna's mother order her and Max to do while they are being checked?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)