|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Anna become sick?
(a) Whooping cough.
(c) The flu.
(d) Chicken pox.
2. Where is the place where Anna's family moves in Chapter 6?
(a) In the Swiss countryside.
(b) In Bern.
(c) In Geneva.
(d) Near the Austrian border.
3. Who explains to Anna and Max where their father is?
(a) Onkel Julius.
(b) Wilhiem Strutgar.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Fraulein Heimpel
4. What does Fraulein Heimpel do for Anna's family?
(b) House help.
5. Why has Anna's father gone away?
(a) He has an event to write about.
(b) He fears the results of the election.
(c) A German criminal lord is after him.
(d) His mother has died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna's family move out of where they are staying?
2. Why does Anna's mother learn knitting?
3. Why does Anna's father have difficulty publishing his writings in Switzerland?
4. What does Anna do before she goes to bed in Chapter 1?
5. Where does the train stop?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)