|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what are the feelings from question #59?
(a) Anna speaking her mind to the teacher.
(b) The attention Anna gets from the boys.
(c) Anna having a German accent.
(d) Anna telling her friend she is slow.
2. Why does Anna not have fun when her family goes to the place in Question # 64?
(a) Her brother teases her too much.
(b) She feels sick.
(c) She is angry at her father.
(d) She doesn't understand what she is seeing.
3. What has been affected in Anna from her illness?
(a) She does not remember stretches of time.
(b) Her balance if off.
(c) Now she has to wear glasses.
(d) She cannot run.
4. How does Onkel Julius die?
(a) In military action.
(b) Killed in a concentration camp.
(d) Hit by a car.
5. How does Anna feel about her French and the exam?
(a) Very confident.
(b) Still not confident.
(c) She feels rather confident but not overly so.
(d) She has no thoughts about her French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do about her father's problem?
2. Who explains to Anna and Max where their father is?
3. How does Hitler take over the government in Germany?
4. What has to happen in order to pass the French elementary school exam?
5. What has Anna's mother found for her and Max by the end of Chapter 14?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)