|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine through Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Lan gone to Saigon?
2. In 1986, what did Le Ly try to give Bon Nghe?
(a) American-made chocolate.
3. What is the name of the general director of the factory where Anh took Le Ly on April 9?
(a) Ho Van Thuong.
(b) Nguyen Tan Dung.
(c) Pham Huu Ba.
(d) Le Van Hai.
4. What was the name of the prison where Le Ly was taken?
(a) Lao Bao.
(b) Chi Hoa.
(c) Don Thi Tran.
(d) Son Tay.
5. What were cartridge traps?
(a) Tin cans with trip wires.
(b) Coconuts filled with gun powder.
(c) Bullets held over a nail that discharged when stepped on.
(d) Spiked boards that ejected poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Le Ly's father and mother have to build in Danang for the French?
2. Where did Le Ly sleep after she approached Red about a "date," but he was busy with other GIs?
3. From what ailment did Madame Lien suffer?
4. What was the name of the province where Ky La was located?
5. What color shirt did Le Ly wear to signal to the Viet Cong that a major threat was around?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)