Chapters One and Two
1. How much did Le Ly weigh when she was born?
(a) Five pounds.
(b) Four pounds.
(c) Six pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
2. How old was Le Ly's mother when she was born?
3. Before Le Ly was born, how many children did Le Ly's mother and father have?
4. When was Le Ly's mother born?
5. How much older than Le Ly was her sister Lan?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
6. What did Le Ly's mother feed her when her own milk ran out?
(a) Watered down rice cereal.
(b) Goat's milk.
(c) Buffalo milk.
(d) Coconut milk.
7. In Chapter 1, according to a song that Lan sang, who attacked Le Ly's village from the air?
(a) Viet Cong.
8. What Vietnamese word did Le Ly say meant "six"?
9. In what city did Le Ly's Uncle Nhu live?
(a) Chu Loi.
This section contains 3,477 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)