Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the 7th voyage of the treasure fleet ordered?
2. How many troops did China engage against the Mongols under Zhu Qizhen's rule?
3. What was Zhu Di satisfied with, according to "Chapter 8, The Auspicious Appearance of the Celestial Animals"?
4. When was the largest of the treasure fleet expeditions ordered, according to "Chapter 8, The Auspicious Appearance of the Celestial Animals"?
5. What did Sumatra provide to China?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of concubines and the significance of Madame Wang in When China Ruled The Seas.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between the Chinese and the Mongols.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the archaeological evidence discussed in the "Epilogue" and what such evidence indicates about Chinese populations.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)