|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the women of the Baijini wearing?
2. When was the Zheng He temple erected at Bukit?
3. Who succeeded Zhu Di to the Throne?
4. What were Japan's envoys in charge of doing, according to "Chapter 7, Emissaries of the Dragon Throne"?
5. How many men did the Timur army have when it invaded China?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the migration of the Yi people and the significance of this migration.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of eunuchs in ancient China and why they were castrated.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Zhu Di as he became Emperor of the Dragon Throne, and why he was eager to open trade negotiations with the Japanese.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)