Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the 7th voyage of the treasure fleet ordered?
2. How many troops did China engage against the Mongols under Zhu Qizhen's rule?
3. What was Zhu Di satisfied with, according to "Chapter 8, The Auspicious Appearance of the Celestial Animals"?
4. When was the largest of the treasure fleet expeditions ordered, according to "Chapter 8, The Auspicious Appearance of the Celestial Animals"?
5. What did Sumatra provide to China?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship between China and the Calicut and discuss its significance.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of Emperor in ancient China, how an Emperor was chosen, as well as the responsibilities of an Emperor.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss why the general population was strained because of the treasure fleet and how the population was impacted.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)