|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Zheng He temple erected at Bukit?
2. When was the 7th voyage of the treasure fleet ordered?
3. How old was Zhu Di when he died?
4. What did Sumatra provide to China?
(d) Nitric acid.
5. Where did the 7th voyage of the treasure fleet start from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops did China engage against the Mongols under Zhu Qizhen's rule?
2. Who predicted the fire that followed the Forbidden City being struck by lightning?
3. What were the women of the Baijini wearing?
4. What modern country were the Banjuni from?
5. What Tibetan leader did Zhu Di have a good relationship with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Zhu Di become unreasonable, in "Chapter 9, Fires in the Forbidden City"?
2. What did an anthropologist in 1935 note about physical features of the Banjuni?
3. What did the first Ming Emperor, Zhu Yuanzhang make sure happened when the treasure fleet traveled?
4. Who did Zhu Di replace in 1415?
5. Who did Zhu Di establish as translator and chronicler of the voyage?
6. What was the goal of the seventh voyage of the treasure fleet in 1430?
7. What last attempt was made by Wang Zhi in 1477?
8. What happened to inhabitants of towns in China?
9. What did Zhu Di go to great lengths to stabilize?
10. What knowledge does early Chinese history point to?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)